𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙰𝚣𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚗

(A/n: the song is for later lol)

                 Y/n POV:

Draco was kissing my neck, I moaned softly and quietly "Y/N!!" Said a loud voice. "fuck" I cursed under my breath and pushed Draco away, He looked at me confused, "why" he mouthed. It was my dad who was yelling my name, Shit I'm screwed.  Draco looked at my dad, and widened his eyes, he looked at me and knew we were officially screwed. "what did I say about this?" said dad. "sorry" we both said at the same time. "Mr. Malfoy you are lucky I'm letting you date my daughter" said Dad and walked away, "I'm hungry" I said. "Ok lets go, baby" Draco responded. "okay" I said.

---------

We arrived at the great hall, and sat at the Slytherin table, I saw Professor Filtwick hanging Christmas decorations on the Christmas tree, there was pudding on the table so I put some for me and Draco and poured Pumpkin juice into a cup for the both of us. "Here" I said and gave him the cup and pudding. "Thank you, Love" He said and kissed my cheek, I giggled. "Hello Love birds" Said Pansy. "Hiii" I said and hugged her. "So where are you going for Christmas?" I asked taking a sip of my Pumpkin juice. "Oh Blaise is coming over and we'll have Christmas together how about u?" she asked me. "Draco is coming over, its a house in the muggle world, it isn't ours tho" I replied, until I heard someone talk about me "HAHAHA such a slut, OMG i know right she's probably cheated on Draco with 20 guys" Astoria laughed. I huffed "are u ok?" Draco asked worried. "yea I'm fine, I'm okay..." I reassured him and fake smiled. "you know y/n you are a terrible liar" chuckled Draco. "fine u caught me, I'm just tried of people calling me a Slut or a Whore when you are literally my first sex and I've never cheated on you" I confessed. "You are not a Slut, But you are my slut" He said, I giggled and pecked him on the lips.

Dumbledore got up to announce something, he cleared his throat to get our attention "May I have your attention, to the people who are leaving for Christmas, U may leave but the people who are staying for Christmas, stay seated" He announced. "Lets go, daddy" I whispered in Draco's ear, He smirked. He grabbed my hand and went to some storage room.

(smut):

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me with hunger, his hands roam my entire body. He squeezed my ass causing me to moan in his mouth, he went to my neck kissing and nipping making me breath heavily. I started unbuttoning his pants impatiently, "Wow so desperate huh darling" He chuckled. He took his shirt off, I looked at his abs then his eyes they were full of lust, I bit my lip, he got closer to me and raised my chin up, touching my lips with his thumb. He cupped my cheek and started making out with me, taking my shirt off and removing my skirt leaving me in my black lace thong. He pulled away and groaned at the sight of my body.

He took a black blindfold from his pocket and blindfolded me. He gently kissed me, then kissing down my body, I moaned softly. He slid my underwear down and started rubbing my clit. "Daddy ppplease" I begged. "Not yet, Darling" He whispered in my ear. Then without warning he put his finger in me, moving it fast causing me to Gasp and moan loudly. He spanked my ass, "u like that don't u, Darling" He said in a raspy voice and held my neck with the other hand with 1 finger still going in and out of my Pussy. "Y-yes" I whimpered. "Daddddy I'm going to cummm" I moaned as I felt myself about to cum. "Just one more question, Whose Slut are u?" He asked me.

"Yours...." I chocked out as I felt myself barely breathing because he was chocking me. "Go on cum, My slut" He said and let go of my neck. I released and moaned loudly as I reached my orgasm, He took my blindfold off, He licked my juices off his fingers, "mmm so damn tasty" He said, causing me to blush. "Open your legs, Darling because I won't stop even if your legs are shaking" He whispered in my ear harshly. I opened my legs slowly, nervous. "Yes, Darling go on open your legs wide for Daddy, be a good girl for Daddy" He whispered in my ear and groaned. I bit my lip and opened my legs. "Good girl" He smirked and kissed my forehead. He put my blindfold back on and I couldn't see a thing then I felt him tie me up using ropes.......I felt his breath close to my core, I shivered. Then I felt his tongue tracing circles on my core, I gasped and moaned.