𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝟻𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛

Y/n POV:
Umbridge smiled creepily. "I can take you there" said Hermione who was trying to break loose of millicent bulstrodes grip. "Miss Bulstrode take your hands off miss granger, her and Mr potter will come with me and show me where this Dumbledore secret weapon is and the rest of you part of my squad, make sure Miss Weasley, Miss lovegood, Mr longbottom, Mr Weasley, and Miss snape don't escape" Umbridge ordered and left with Hermione and Harry. "What's Hermione doing?" I whispered to Ginny. "I don't know, I think she's luring umbridge into a trap" Ginny replied. "Love, are you sure you want to go to the ministry? something or someone might harm you and I don't want that, I don't want you getting hurt" Whispered Draco in my ear.  "Yes I'm sure and don't worry about me, Love, I'll be fine besides Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Luna, and you will be there so I'll be fine" I whispered back while cupping his cheek and getting closer to him so our noses touched, He kissed my forehead. "I love you so much, darling" He whispered. "Me too, love" I whispered. "Me too" I repeated.

He put his hands on my waist and butterflies filled my stomach as he put a strand of hair behind me ear, a pink tinge appeared on my cheeks. He leaned against the wall holding my hand and looking at me "you're blushing" he smirked. "I'm not" I denied. "Yes you are" he said. "Fine I am" I said. Some Slytherins were looking at us in disgust and Astoria Greengrass among them "Hiii Dracyyypoooo" she said annoyingly. He rolled his eyes and held my hand again, I huffed, annoyed that she was here. "Well aren't you happy to see me?" she asked. "No" he said. Blaise was trying not to burst out laughing. "Why?" She asked. "Because I don't like you and I'm taken as you can see so that means I have a girlfriend and I'm not interested" he explained to her again for the millionth time and showed her that we were holding hands. "I'm better than her" she said, Blaise snorted with laughter. "You're not" said Draco. "But I am" she said. "You're not and you're no better than a pathetic annoying bitch" I said walking closer to her and she moved back scared. "Thats my girl" said Draco causing me to blush. "No I'm your girl and you're mine, dracyyyypoooo!" She yelled. "No he's mine!" I yelled. "Y/ns right, I'm hers and she's mine"said Draco causing me to blush again.

We were laughing and talking until Hermione and Harry ran in without umbridge. "Where's umbridge?" I asked. "She's gone, taken by centaurs" said Harry. "I-what?!" I yelled surprised. "Yea we lured her into a trap Hermione wasn't really showing her Dumbledore's weapon, she was just improvising" Harry explained. The other Slytherins part of umbridge's squad were furious they tried to catch us. I saw Ron and Ginny drop something on the floor.
Seconds later, the Slytherins held their stomach and covered their mouths and ran out of the office except Draco, it seems like Ron and Ginny threw puking pastilles on the floor and they ate it. "Let's go" said Harry and threw Draco the invisibility cloak and Draco caught it. We ran out of Hogwarts.

"How do we go?" Ron asked. "We fly of course with thestrals" said Luna. "What are thestrals?" Hermione asked confused. "No time for explaining we have to go now" said Harry so we flew to the ministry using thestrals but before we could enter, the speakers opened "who are you and why are you here or what do you work?" It asked. "Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Y/n Snape, Draco Malfoy, Luna lovegood, and Ginny Weasley. Rescue mission" said Harry. The door opened so we entered.

"It's a door that has a golden door knob, that one" said Harry pointing to it. "it's the same one in the dream" I said. We entered but it turns out there wasn't a floor so we fell, I screamed. Draco held me in his arms so that when we reach the ground, I don't get hurt. "Aresto momentum" Hermione yelled and we stopped then fell slowly and gently on the floor. There were shelves and crystal balls in them a lot of them actually. "Draco put the cloak on" I whispered. "Okay" he said and put the cloak on. We were searching for row 97 where Harry's prophecy was. "There it is" said Hermione. Harry took it and looked into it to see what it was about.