𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝟼𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛

Y/n POV:
I woke up and yawned, I opened the curtains so light could fill the room but it was cloudy, I sighed, went to the bathroom. I left the bathroom and put my hair up in a neat ponytail. I changed into ripped jeans and a black tank top, I went downstairs and made myself coffee, I looked outside and it was raining a lot. I took a sip of my coffee.

I am worried about Draco, he hasn't FaceTimed or called or texted or even sended a letter, no source of communication at all and that worried me what if  Voldemort killed him? I thought but my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Y/n get the door!" dad yelled who was in his office.

I opened the door and gasped, it was Bellatrix lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy, Draco's Mom. I gulped when I saw Bellatrix and smiled. "Hello" I said smiling nervously. "Hello y/n" said narcissa and hugged me, I hugged back. I looked at Bellatrix and laughed nervously. "What! Not going to greet me" she yelled, I flinched, I was really scared and had this HUGE hatred towards her. "No not since you killed my godfather, your own cousin" I said fiercely. "Well he was a huge mistake to ever be in the black family anyway so it was a good thing, I took out the trash" said bellatrix. I clenched my fists in anger. "Bellatrix, narcissa" dad said. "Snape" said bellatrix. "Y/n leave" dad ordered. "Okay umm Mrs Malfoy can I call Draco on your phone? he hasn't been answering me or even talking to me and I'm really worried" I asked. "Why do you need to know what my nephew does or doesn't!?" Bellatrix yelled. "Don't yell at my daughter, Bella" dad said. "For gods sake, Bella, don't yell at the girl she's his girlfriend, you already know that" Narcissa lied.

"Oh so you come into my nephews life and ruin it by teaching him love HAHA" she laughed. I gritted my teeth. "Well that is none of your damn business!" I yelled at her face. "Don't you dare yell at me you, filthy half blood!" Bellatrix yelled. "I do what I want to do" I said to her gritting my teeth. "Here's my phone, dear" said narcissa and handed me her phone. "Y/n go upstairs" dad ordered. "Okay fine" i said annoyed.

I went upstairs and dialled Draco's number and called him:
Draco:Hello Mother.
Y/n: Draco....

I heard his breathing. "Draco...." I repeated. He ended the call. Why what did I do? Did I do something wrong? I thought.
—————-
I went downstairs and saw narcissa and Bellatrix about to leave, I gave narcissa her phone back. "What did he say?" Narcissa asked. "He said hello mother and when I said Draco....he didn't say anything I only heard his breathing and when I said Draco again, he just ended the call" I said on the verge of tears.

"It's okay dear I'll tell him to talk to you" said Narcissa. "Thank you" I said and hugged her. " I'm happy you're with him" she whispered as she gave me one last hug.

She left with Bellatrix.

—————
"Y/n I'll take you to the Weasley's want to come?" Ally asked. "Yeah" I said wiping my tears.
——————-
We arrived at the burrow and entered I saw Harry upstairs with Ron and Hermione. "Hiii" I said and hugged all of them. "Do you talk to Malfoy?" Ron asked. "Actually no, he never does either" I replied and they looked shocked.
————-
We were talking and laughing. When Mrs Weasley called us downstairs so we could see our OWL results.

I went downstairs and opened the envelope and I checked my results:

Ordinary wizarding level results:
Pass grades: Fail grades:
Outstanding (O) Poor (P)
Exceeds expectations (E)  dreadful(D)
Acceptable (A)     Troll (T)

Y/n Snape has achieved:
Astronomy: O
Care of magical creatures: O
Charms: O
Defence against the dark arts: O
Divination: P
Herbology: O
History of magic: E
Potions: O
Transfiguration: O