𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜

"y/n wake up," said Ally.

"what?" said y/n.

"come on get ready we are going to Hogwarts," said Ally.

"Okay okay," said y/n.

y/n gets up, goes to brushes her teeth, wash her face, combs her hair ties it in a ponytail, and heads downstairs.

"morning," said y/n.

"morning," said Ally and Snape.

 y/n made herself an avocado sandwich and poured pumpkin juice in a glass and started eating.

"y/n," said Snape.

"yes, father," said y/n.

"what do you think of Draco?" Snape smirked.

"umm he's okay," said y/n blushing.

"come on y/n, you don't need to cover it," said Ally.

"fine, I do have a crush on him," said y/n.

"y/n like u I had a crush on someone when I was at Hogwarts," said Snape.

"who was it?" said Ally and y/n.

Snape sighs "Lily pottah" said Snape.

"oh my god," said Ally.

"umm, who is that?" said y/n.

"omg sis you are you mad, harry potters mum of course," said Ally.

"wait really?" said y/n.

"yes we were best friends until a fight occurred," said Snape.

"What happened?" said Ally and y/n.

 "she is a muggle-born remained with her muggle family, she had gifts only a witch or wizard can do. She was with her sister petunia in the park, I was always watching her,"  Snape.

"father that's creepy," said y/n.

"anyways she made the flower bloom open with her hands, her sister called her a freak that's when I came, she got startled and ran away. I told lily about the Wizarding society and told her she was a wizard which is unique. Her sister was jealous.. she got a letter from Hogwarts and got sorted into Gryffindor and I was a Slytherin, we remained friends, James potter used to bully me daily while lily told him to stop, I was friends with Lucius and other Slytherins that lily disliked. Then one-day lupin turned into a wolf which was why he had been leaving, he was about to attack me but James saved me I didn't like James yet.

 One day James hung me upside down on a tree showing my underwear then lily told him to stop, he did and said "you are fortunate, Evans was here to assist you, snivellus" and I said "I don't need help from a filthy mudblood like her" which I didn't mean and we never spoke again.

 She then got wedded to James and had harry, the dark lord was back and the dark lord knew that harry or Neville would annihilate him in the end so he picked to exterminate harry, James and Lily put their trust in the incorrect person Sirius black, Black told the dark lord where James and Lily lived and the dark lord went there and executed James, tried to kill Harry but lily jumped in front of harry, and she died" he paused sighing. "and the dark lord couldn't touch harry because of the influence of love"  he added. 

"I feel bad for Harry," said y/n.

"me too," said Ally.

" y/n and Ally go pack and change so you can go to Hogwarts," said Snape.

"Okay," they both said.

they go upstairs and y/n goes to her room,  takes a shower, wears black sweatpants and a black crop top, a necklace that her grandmother gave her as a gift,  black sneakers, apply on makeup, open her hair combs it, and head downstairs where she saw Ally and Snape.