𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

---------(3 months later)----------

                               Y/n POV:

All of a sudden, I felt my head hurt and I started seeing visions of some things, I didn't understand until a vision of the Slytherin locket appeared and it was getting destroyed by that very sword that Harry used to kill a Basilisk in the chamber of secrets, in his second year. "ouch" I whispered and bit my lip as Draco looked at me in concern. "It's nothing, Harry destroyed the Slytherin locket, that's why it hurts" I explained as I whimpered. "Alright, good night, my love," he said and kissed my forehead. "good night," I said.

                         Draco POV:

I woke up and noticed that Y/n wasn't in my arms, my breathing got heavier and I got so worried. "Y/N!" I yelled. "FUCK!" I yelled again as my mother walked in. "Draco, what happened?" She asked. "Y/n she's not here" I replied. I looked at where she was sleeping and saw a letter in Y/n's handwriting and I grabbed it.

  DEAR DRACO,

I knew that you wouldn't have allowed me to leave, and help my friends so I left. I promise I'll be okay, also please don't be mad at me, I love you so much, and please stay safe.

Love Y/n, your girlfriend.

"fuck yeah, I'm mad at her," I said as I clenched my fists. Luckily, her location was on my phone so I apparated.

I found her in Godric's hollow for some reason, she was with Pottah and Granger. "Y/N!" I yelled as she turned around, terrified. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO OUT ALONE!" I yelled as she flinched. "Draco I-" She said. "shut the fuck up" I interrupted.

                           Y/n POV:

He was screaming and yelling at me, that's how much he's worried about me. I had to stop him from controlling me, so I yelled his name to interrupt him. His eyes tinted with pure anger, which had me terrified. "Listen here Malfoy, I love you but there's no fucking way I'm doing that," I said. "Why don't you fucking understand, I'm just trying to protect you," Draco reasoned. "and why can't you understand, I'm trying to protect my only family and you!" I yelled. "how the fuck would you protect me? I'm supposed to protect you, it's the complete opposite" He said.

"No, it's not, it's my turn now," I said. "I'm trying to protect you by keeping you away you-know-who and he could threaten me if I was in the same house as him," I said. "Keep trying Draco, I'm a Potter and I'll always protect my family," I said. "Fine, I'll fucking leave," he said as he gave Hermione and Harry a disgusted look. "filthy mudblood and filthy half-blood" Draco muttered. "You're a fucking blood traitor, Y/n," Draco said as tears stung my eyes and I watched him apparate away from me.

I walked to my mom's gravestone, a tear rolled down my cheek. "Mother, I don't know what I'm supposed to do," I said sobbing as I felt arms wrap around me, I thought it was Draco but it was Harry. "I could tell he's worried about you, he loves you," Harry said.

-------(months later)-------

Ron came back and Hermione wasn't talking to him, We were in Xenophilius Lovegood's house and strangely Luna wasn't there. Hermione was reading to us about the deathly hallows. "He greeted Death as an old friend and went with him gladly, departing this life as equals," She said closing the book. "I'm sorry, I still don't understand," Harry said. To explain to us, Xenophilius started drawing the symbols and explaining what it represents. "the elder wand, the most powerful wand" He explained. "the resurrection stone and the cloak of invisibility, together they make one master of death" He added. Xenophilius was anxious for some reason, he was walking around, he looked nervous. "Your t-tea's gone cold, I'll be right back, " he said as he was walking downstairs.