𝙳𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚍

Y/n POV:

I woke up in Dracos dorm feeling famished, I yawned.I walked to the bathroom rubbing my eyes, I brushed my teeth and washed my face and I decided I wanted today to be fun and then I realized it's Valentine's day today fuck and it's also the day where we go and meet up with everyone to discuss about the secret defense against the dark arts classes that Harry will be teaching us. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Draco sleeping peacefully, he looks so cute and peaceful. I took my Slytherin attire and put it on the desk so that I can change after I took a shower. I went to the bathroom took my shorts and wait Dracos t-shirt how did I end up wearing his t-shirt.....oh he carried me to his dorm. I took the t-shirt off and went in the shower and turned the water on, I went under the water it was so warm, I sighed.

10 min later.

I finished and wrapped a towel around me, I went out of the bathroom and saw Draco still sleeping, I sat on the bed and went to his ear "Dray wake up" I said into his ear, he didn't wake up. "Sweetheart, wake up" I said. He opened his eyes, "Morning darling" he said. His morning voice OMG i-, I smiled. "Morning"I replied. He got up and kissed my forehead, "do u seriously have to come out with a towel you're making me horny, y/n, in the morning" said Draco and threw me on the bed. "Hey" I giggled. He started kissing my neck.

"hey not now and I forgot to tell u I have detention with umbitch" I said. When I said I have detention with umbitch, he bit my neck I yelped  "Ow!" I yelled. He stopped, "WHY THE HELL WOULD U FUCKING DO SOMETHING TO GET YOURSELF DETENTION" he yelled. I flinched, "SERIOUSLY it wasn't my fault she was using the FUCKING TORTURE CURSE ISN'T THAT ILLEGAL" I reasoned. he didn't answer he just ran his hands through his hair in frustration. "HUH! ANSWER ME U COWARD" I yelled. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth and pinned me to the wall and wrapped his hand round my neck hard, choking me. I was breathing heavily barely breathing actually, tears stung my eyes. "don't ever call me a fucking coward" he said coldly. A tear rolled down my cheek, he let go of my neck. He punched the mirror causing the mirror to shatter into pieces, I flinched and saw his hand bleeding there were cuts. He turned around so I couldn't look at him.

I went towards him turned his face to me and saw..........tears, I cupped his face and hugged him, he hugged back and he cried into my arms. I kissed his bleeding hand that has wounds. I was running my hand through his hair to calm him down. I hummed to calm him down too, "I'm sorry i-i didn't mean to hurt u i-i couldn't control myself" he sobbed. "It's ok, I know it's hard for u give me your hand" I replied. He gave me his bleeding hand, I fixed his wounds and put bandages on it. "Thank u, baby" said Draco and kissed my cheek and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He was taking a shower while I was changing into my Slytherin attire.

10 min later.

He came out wearing a towel, "hello, hot boy" I giggled. "Hello, hottie" he chuckled. "I have something I want to say" I said. "Go on" he said wearing his boxers and is buttoning up his white buttoned shirt. "We never used to fight am I enough?" I said. "I know and you are more than enough" said Draco. I smiled. "I want to ask u something else" I said. "Say it" said Draco. "It's Valentine's day can we go to hogsmede?" I asked. "Sure how about we go the Malfoy Manor too my mom makes Valentine's day parties" asked Draco. "Sure, but I think your dad's busy with Voldemort shit" I said. He glared at me. "Sorry" I said. He pinned me to the wall got closer to me raised my chin up because he was taller than me, and kissed me our lips moved in perfect sync, he pulled away, I smiled. "Your smiles gives me light and u smile with real warmth that's one of the things I love about u" said Draco. I blushed. "Let's go" I said and held his hand and went to the great Hall.