𝟷𝟸 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...(𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛).

Y/n POV:

it's been 12 years and I have two kids, Scorpius and Andrea. Scorpius is 12 and Andrea is 10, Scorpius is in his 2nd year and Andrea still has one year till she enters Hogwarts. I'm an Auror and Assistant to Draco, I'm also an author, I wrote a book 2 years ago and it has become the number one bestselling book in the wizarding world, while, Draco is an alchemist and an Auror, He also teaches potions in Hogwarts, I teach Astronomy at Hogwarts, Draco also paints and sells his art.

I was preparing breakfast and Andrea was helping me. "did you do your math homework?" I asked her since she goes to muggle school. Me and Draco decided, they would go to muggle school till they are 11 then they would go to Hogwarts and if they finished they could go to college which is optional, and they are allowed to study abroad. "yes mummy" She said as she was preparing the table, I was cooking pancakes and eggs. "sweetheart, can you make the orange juice?" I asked Andrea, and she nodded. "I'm home!" Draco yelled. "where did you two go?" I asked Scorpius and Draco.

"Arcade" Scorpius replied as he yawned. "you're starting your 2nd year, how do you feel?" I asked Scorpius. "I don't know, Mum, I still have 5 years left," He said. "You should be happy, I didn't get to experience 1st and 2nd year," I said. "but then again, I wouldn't have met your father, I mean I would have, but it just wouldn't be the same" I added. "that's true," Draco said as he kissed me gently. "you look like your father, beautiful and handsome," I said to Scorpius. "And you look like me, beautiful and innocent," I said to Andrea as I hugged both of them.

We lived in the Malfoy manor now, Lucius and Narcissa lived somewhere else. "There's something I want to show you two," I paused. "after you eat breakfast" "I added. "okay," they both said as they started eating. "the pancakes are great, Mum," Scorpius said. "glad you like it," I said. "I already ate and your father did too, me and him went out for breakfast while you were sleeping, your grandmother was here," I said. "she left you some sweets" I added. "Mum, we finished eating, can you show us the surprise?" Andrea asked and I nodded. "wash your hands first," I said and they ran to the bathroom. Scorpius ran to me "Mum, can I tell you something?" He asked. "of course, sweetheart, what is it?" I asked.

"They taught us how babies are made, something about sperm and egg" he whispered in my ear, I laughed nervously. "when you're like 13, I'll tell you something about that" I whispered and kissed his forehead.

"I'm back, can we go see the surprise?" Andrea asked, I nodded. We entered the secret garden that Draco had created as a date for me and him 12 years ago, the one with the memory tree. "Woah," Scorpius said. "That tree is beautiful," Andrea said as she ran to the tree. "that's the memory tree," I said. "open the envelopes," I said and they did. "Mummy, that's you and dad getting married!" Andrea yelled as I smiled. "is that prom? and the valentines day party?" Scorpius asked as I nodded. "My favourite is the wedding and proposal," I said. "My favourite is the pictures I took of your Mother after she gave birth to you two and our first date at Hogsmeade," Draco said.

"Mum looks stunning," Andrea said. "she does" Draco replied, I blushed. "Anthony and Kiara's parents," Andrea said pointing at Pansy and Blaise's picture. "This was the night of the Yule Ball," Draco said. "that's enough, we need to go to King's Cross," Draco said as we went back inside. We put their trunks and sat in the car. "ready?" Draco asked and we all nodded.

-----------

We arrived and went inside. "Just go into the wall," I said to Andrea and Scorpius, we went after them. "they grew up didn't they?" Draco said, I nodded and sighed. "It's really weird how fast time flies," I said and kissed him as he kissed back, I smiled.

Sorry, it's short.