𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔

Draco POV:
I woke up and saw that y/n was still asleep in my arms then I went to the bathroom started brushing my teeth.

Y/n POV:
I woke up and saw that Draco wasn't there I needed a hug from him right now I just I need it I just knew a year ago that Harry was my stepbrother I didn't get to experience what having a brother feels like and now he's going to compete in some dangerous tournament that apparently u could die in. I need a hug or comfort. I opened the door to the bathroom and saw that Draco was brushing his teeth he looked hot though he was shirtless only wearing boxers and his hair was messy I ran to him and hugged him "hey what's the special occasion" said Draco. "Oh I just needed u right now" I said. "Ok then" said Draco and hugged me back.we were hugging for 5 minutes. Then we pulled away. The Draco washed His face and I brushed my teeth then Draco went out of the bathroom I washed my face and changed into this.

 The Draco washed His face and I brushed my teeth then Draco went out of the bathroom I washed my face and changed into this

Then I put on my Slytherin robes and makeup and black high heels. Then I brushed and I made my hair wavy. They canceled classes so that the champions can figure out what the first task is but they said we still have to wear our robes Then I went outside and saw Draco was ready "let's go" said Draco. "Ok" I said and held his hand and we went to the great hall. And sat at the Slytherin table I looked at Draco and bit my lip then at his lips fuck I want to kiss him right now. Then he noticed I was looking at his lips. he smirked. He grabbed my hand and walked to the corridor and pinned me against the wall. "I know what, u want do it" said Draco. I kissed him he smiled into the kiss I kept on biting his lip then I entered my tongue exploring every corner in his mouth.

Harry POV:

I was walking with Hermione in the corridor then I saw Draco and y/n making out I stopped dead in my tracks he was putting his hands all over my sister I just felt annoyed a bit I have never felt this before maybe it's because I just found a year ago that's she's my sister and I don't want him to hurt her or break her heart. Then I looked at them "they are making out" I said . Then Hermione said "leave them alone"

Y/n POV:

"Y/n" said Draco while we were kissing. "Hmm" i hummed into the kiss. "I love u" said Draco while we were kissing. "I love u too" I said while we were kissing. "Hmm" Draco hummed into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then I took my tongue out then Draco licked my lips asking for entrance I accepted he entered his tongue I moaned into his mouth. he smirked. He bit my lip hard again then he wrapped our tongues together and hummed into the kiss. He squeezed my ass which caused me to gasp into the kiss and moan. Then he was moving his hands from my waist to my hips and pushing me up because he was taller than me. He wrapped my legs around his waist and kept on kissing me and biting my lip then he went to my neck and started kissing it I looked at the ceiling, i closed my eyes. my mouth was open and I let out a moan. Then he went to my jawline and kissed it then Draco started French kissing me. I opened my eyes and saw Harry and Hermione looking at us in disgust and they looked shocked. I pulled Draco away he looked at me confused then I turned him to face them I smiled at Harry and Hermione awkwardly then I realized that Ron wasn't there why. Then I grabbed Dracos hand and ran to the great hall well that was awkward and I sat at the Slytherin table. Draco put his hand on my thigh Squeezing. I started eating some strawberries. Draco was eating a green apple. Then i realized I'm going to Hagrid today with Harry and Hermione. "Babe Im going to the hagrids hut with Harry and Hermione " I said. "Ok bye enjoy" said Draco and kissed my cheek I went to the Gryffindor table "hi guys" I said. "Hi Mrs Malfoy" said Harry. I blushed. "Hi y/n" said Hermione. "Umm where's Ron" I said confused. "Umm Ron and Harry are in a fight and Ron thinks Harry put his own name in the goblet of fire for attention" said Hermione. "He really thinks that dumbass" I said. Harry laughed. "Let's go to hagrids" I said. "U guys go I'll to stay here" said Hermione. "Ok Harry let's go" I said. "Ok" said Harry we got up and went to Hagrid.