𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢

Y/n POV:

"Is it ok if I go and write a letter to my mom Darling? I'll come back in an hour because I also have to go to detention that your dad gave me at potions" asked Draco. "Of course u can, I love u" I replied. "I love u too" he said back and we kissed. "Be careful, darling" he cautioned. "Ok bye" I said and went to the great Hall, and found Harry, Ron, and Hermione talking. "Hello everyone" I said. "Hello" they replied back. "So where's the DA going to be?" I asked. "There's a room called the room of requirements, it's a room that can only appear in moment of need" said Hermione. "Let's go" said Harry. "Ok" I replied. We went into the room of requirements and it looked like it was a safe place that umbridge won't find out about so that's a start.

"So we will be learning the disarming charm which is (expeliarmus) used commenly in duels to make an opponent lose their wand, now I'll demonstrate then u could try yourselves" explained Harry. He held his wand at the thing that we were supposed to practice it on and disarmed it. "Who wants to give it a go?" Asked Harry. I raised my hand, "y/n give it a go" said Harry. I stood in front of it and pointed my wand directly at it and "expeliarmus" I said loud and clearly and successfully disarmed it. "Great job" said Harry cheering joyfully.

------------------

"Great job everyone you are dismissed" said Harry and we left the classroom.

                         Draco POV:

I took a quill and started writing to my mom:

Dear Mother

It's Valentine's day today so can we please host a Valentine's day party at the Malfoy Manor? And if u agree to host it can i invite y/n, Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, and goyle. It would be so much fun and we have this new DADA and she works at the ministry of magic her name's umbridge she's so bloody annoying, y/n had detention and when she came back to the common room, there were scratches on her hand and it was bleeding, umbridge tortured her. And y/n has detention with her again tonight and I'm really scared that she might do something to her.

P.S: can u make sweets please? I would really appreciate it.

Love, your son Draco.

I heard knocking "who is it?" I asked. "It's me Draco" said a soft voice, it's y/n. "Come in darling" I said. She came in and hugged me "hello there" I said and she gave me a sweet kiss. "How was detention?" She asked me. "Terrible 50 fucking minutes of boredom" I replied, earning a giggle from her. "Umm what do u want to do?" I asked. "Cuddle and talk" she replied. "Ok come here" I said, and she cuddled up to me. "I swear I can't explain how much I love u" I said to her, causing her to blush. She tried covering her face from me because she was blushing. "Don't do that, I love seeing u blush" I said and took her hand from her face. I looked at her, "what" she giggled. "You're so beautiful" I responded and cupped her cheek and rubbed it with my thumb.

"I have something for u" I said and got up and took something from my drawer and gave it to here "here a sunflower for the most beautiful girl in the world early valentines day present" I said to her and a tear of happiness rolled down her cheek, she hugged me and I hugged back. "This is so sweet, you're such a softie" she said to me. "Am not!" I said. "Yes you are" she replied. "No am not-" I said.

but someone was knocking on the door. "Who the fuck are u?" I said. "It's me dude" said a male voice. "Come in Blaise" I said. He came in, "what is it?" I asked. "Umbridge needs us because we are part of the squad" he replied. "Uggh I can't believe you work for that bitch" said y/n in anger, "I'm sorry darling I have to go I'll be back" I said to y/n. "But we were just cuddling" she said. "I'm sorry love I promise I'll make it up to you later" I promised. "Fine" she pouted. Me and Blaise left and went to umbridges office,