𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜

"hey have u heard of the prisoner of Azkaban who escaped" said Draco.

"Yeah it's sirus black isn't it your mom's cousin" said Blaise.

"Yeah" said Draco.

"guys I'm going to take y/n to sleep in my room" said Draco.

"Ok" said Pansy and Blaise simrking.

"Stop smirking" said Draco annoyed.

Draco takes y/n to his dorm lays her on his bed and takes his shirt off then lays next to y/n wraps his arms around y/n.

Y/n POV:

I wake up and someone had their arms wrapped around me I realized it was Draco I'm sleeping in his dorm again. I then walk out of his dorm and go to my dorm and find Pansy awake it's 8 o'clock now. "Morning" I said. "Morning" pansy replied. "So what happened ?" Asked Pansy smirking. "Nothing happened when I left the room he was asleep" I said. "I will go and take a shower and change" I said. "Ok" said Pansy. I then went to the bathroom and took a shower and dried my hair then changed into a green dragon printed crop top and brown shorts.

Then I put on my makeup and then went and wore my shoes and robes then Pansy said "come on Blaise called and said him and Draco are waiting for us" "ok what time is it ?" I checked my phone it was 8:45. We left and found Draco and Blaise. "Hey hottie" said Draco I blushed. "Hey Playboy" I said smirking. "Let's go to breakfast" I said. "Ok" they all said. We went to the great Hall all the boys were looking at me. Draco realized so he held my hand like I'm his girlfriend or something I knew he was a bit jealous the boys gave Draco a dirty look and looked away then we sat at the table I grabbed myself pumpkin juice and toast with butter. And started eating until my older sister Ally came up to me "hey Ally what's up" I said. "Hey y/n I want u to meet my boyfriend at the Hufflepuff table and why do u have a Hickey" said Ally. I froze"Umm no reasone" I said. "Oh the hickey well yesterday we played truth or dare and Draco had to give y/n a hickey" said Pansy. "Oh I see" said Ally. "And one day u are going to call him daddy" said Ally. Draco heard it and he blushed I realized he heard it"shut up Ally" I said. "Anyway come meet my boyfriend" said Ally. "Ok" I said . We go to the Hufflepuff table. "Hey babe meet my little sister y/n" said Ally. "Hi" I said. "Hello so this is your little sister" said Cedric. "Yeah" said Ally. "Nice to meet you" said Cedric. "Nice to meet you too" I said. Then I saw Hermione calling me from the Gryffindor table. "Oh I need to go Hermione is calling me" I said. "Ok" said Ally. I go to the Gryffindor table. "Hi" I said. "Hi y/n"'said Hermione. "Wait what's that on your neck"  said Ron. "Is that a hickey ?" Said Hermione looking at me. "But who gave it u" said Harry. "Umm it's Draco" I said. "What ?!" They all said. "Umm it was his dare we played truth or dare yesterday in the slytherin common room and Draco was dared to give me a hickey"  I said. "Ohh well it's really noticeable" said Hermione. "Y/n we heard u have a crush on Draco" said Harry. "Fine I do"'i confessed. "Why do u like him he's a git" said Ron. "Ron he's not a git and why I like him is because he's so hot handsome friendly to me " I replied. "Can u prove it he's kind" said Harry. "Fine believe it or not I woke up in his dorm twice after falling asleep I was sleeping in his bed with him and he had his arms wrapped around me and my head was on his freaking chest when I woke up I was like where the fuck am i Draco is nice sometimes but he doesn't want people to think he's weak so he wants to be feared and his dad always told him to do that trust me I met his dad and he told me his dad wants him to be feared rather than loved by People and that his dad told him to disrespect who people who are not purebloods he hates Gryffindors espically u Harry after u rejected his friend request" I said. "Wow" they all said. "Hey y/n" Said Fred and George. "Hi Fred hi George what do u need" I said. "We just wandered if u wanted to be friends ?" Said Fred and George. "Of course" I said.