𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜

Y/n POV:

I woke up feeling thirsty and my legs were sore. I checked the time and it currently is 8:15, so I decided to take a warm hot shower. I went into the bathroom, took my clothes off, stepped into the shower, and opened the water.

I let out a sigh due to how warm and marvelous the water was.

------------

I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a white towel around myself. I dried my hair using a black hairdryer. I changed into my uniform and put my makeup on. I got out of the bathroom.

I checked the time on my watch and gasped to see that there were only 10 minutes.

"Dray Dray," I said but he didn't wake up. "DRAY!" I yelled. "What?" He said in a sleepy voice. "Wake up," I said. "There are 10 minutes left" I added. "I don't want to," he said and threw a pillow on me. "WAKE UP!" I yelled. "I SAID I don't FUCKING want to!" he yelled. I flinched.  "You know what, sleep I'll leave you here" I snapped and took my books and left the dorm.

----------

We were walking to potions class. Breakfast was delicious although Draco still didn't show up, which was odd. "Where's Malfoy?" Crabbe asked. "No idea, still sleeping probably" I replied. "It's very peculiar of him tho, he never oversleeps" I added. "He's probably stressed out because his father's in Azkaban," Blaise said. "Did you try to drag him out of bed?" Pansy asked. "No, but I tried to wake him up, he just threw a pillow and yelled at me" I answered. "That's very weird," Blaise said. We entered the class, saw Gryffindors and the new teacher, Professor Slughorn.

Minutes later, Draco entered. He looked at me then looked down, I just turned around and looked away. He stood next to Blaise. "Can Anyone tell me what these two potions are?" Slughorn asked.

I raised my hand and Hermione did too. "Only two," Slughorn said Disappointed. "How about you," Slughorn said. "Me?" I asked. "Yes," he said. "Veritaserum it's a truth-telling serum and this is Amortentia, the most powerful love potion in the world it's rumored to smell differently to each person, according to what attracts them, for example, I smell Green apples, mint, and a strong cologne" I explained and paused because I just realized who I smelled......Draco.

He looked at me. "Alright, who would like to smell it how about you?" He said. "Granger sir," Hermione said. "I smell freshly mown grass, new parchment, and spearmint toothpaste," she said.

What the hell, I mean I'm not surprised she smelt Ron. "Okay how about you?, Because of your platinum blonde hair and your looks like your father, I assume your Draco Malfoy," Slughorn said. "Yes, professor," Draco said. "I smell lilac, raspberry, and vanilla" he added before looking at me.

I mean I'm a bit surprised that he smelt me because I always thought that the first love would never end well is that they would cheat on you or like someone else or use you or leave you.

"Alright everyone, we will be making the draught of living death, get your books out" he announced. "Miss Snape do you have a book?" Slughorn asked. "Yes, my father gave it to me, professor," I said. "Alright begin," he said.

I set up my cauldron and got the ingredients to see that Draco was right next to me. "Umm Draco?" I said. "What," he said coldly. "Are you mad at me or something?" I asked. "No," he said. "Then why are you not acting like yourself-" I said. "What do you mean not acting like myself?-" he said. "I mean that your not spending much time with me like you used to. Are you okay?" I explained. "I'm okay why?" He said with a puzzled and sort of bothered expression. "I have a question," I said. "Spit it out" he demanded. "Are you a death eater?" I whispered. "Are you serious? I'm not and how dare you even think that" he said angrily. "I'm sorry I just you've been acting very suspicious and-" I explained. "You know y/n you've become very annoying just stop" he snapped. "oh umm okay..." I said hurt by what he said.