𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝟺𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛

Y/n POV:

I really miss Draco, we have been sending letters to each other but I really miss him, I always FaceTime him. Like three times a day. I got a letter, it was Dracos owl. I opened the letter and started reading it

Dear y/n

I really miss u so much, I can't stop thinking about u. My parents got tickets for the quidditch World Cup for me and u. I love u darling always remember that. I miss seeing the beautiful face next to me, cuddling together on bed. I can't wait to start fourth year, my parents said something special is going to happen, I love u.

Love D.M

I smiled. wrote a letter to him and sent it then my dad called me from downstairs I went downstairs "yes dad" I said. "Ally is at Cedric's, Potter has a letter for u" said snape. I saw hedwig. "Hi hedwig" I said and took the letter.

Dear y/n

I can't wait to see u, can u come to the weasleys house? I'm there, me, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, mrs Weasley, and mr Weasley, I just got there.

You're stepbrother and best friend Harry

I asked my dad if I can go and he said yes so I started packing, after that, I went to sleep.

Y/ns dream:

There was an old man in a kitchen then the light opened in the other house next to them "bloody kids" said the old man. Then he went into the house. It was a creepy house it was dark old and had spider webs he went up the stairs. Then he heard people talking there where three people in the room Peter pettigrew, some small dude he was on the chair, and some other guy. "Oh no no no my lord Voldemort perhaps we can do it without the boy" said Peter pettigrew. "No the boy is everything and it cannot be done without him and it will be done with him" said the small dude on the chair. Then a snake came and it walked into the room and started speaking parsletongue. I understood it somehow. "Nagini tells me the old muggle caretaker is standing just outside the door" said the small dude on the chair. "Step aside wormtail so I can give our guest a proper greeting" said the small dude on the chair. Then the chair turned around it then became a blurred vision I couldn't see how the small dude on the chair looked like."Avada Kedavra" said the small dude on the chair a flash on green light hit the old man then I heard screaming.

I jumped, I was drenched in sweat. I went and took a shower, i wore the green crop top I got from Harry on my 13th birthday and ripped jeans and the slytherin beanie I got from Blaise on my 13th birthday, . I never took the necklace that shows my feelings off. I wore the necklace, Harry got me for Christmas. I took my trunk and pets downstairs, made coffee, made a quick sandwich, ate it, and drank the coffee. I took my trunk, pets, and went to the weasleys house, I arrived and knocked on the door, Mrs weasley answered

"oh hello dear" she said and hugged me. "Hello, Where is everyone" I asked. "Harry and Ron are asleep, Ginny is awake, Fred and George are awake" said mrs weasley. I went upstairs to where Ginny was "hi Ginny" I said. "Oh hi y/n, you look prettier, if that's even possible" said Ginny "thank you do too" I said and smiled. someone came upstairs it was Hermione. "hi Hermione" I said and hugged her. "Hey y/n hi Ginny" said Hermione and hugged me back. "Do u three mind waking Ron and Harry up" said mrs weasley. We went into their room Harry was full of sweat he was moving in his sleep. "Harry are u alright" I asked. "Y/n bad dream when did u get here?" Asked Harry. "Like 30 minutes ago u ?" I asked. "Last night what about u Hermione" said Harry. "Just now wake up Ronald" said Hermione. Ron woke up and said "bloody hell" then Ron went back to sleep. "Come on Ronald, wake up your mother says breakfasts ready" said Hermione, Ron woke up and we left the room so they could change we sat at the table, ugghh mrs weasleys food is so good, why I didn't wait and eat breakfast here "y/n why aren't u eating" said mrs weasley. "Well I already drank coffee and ate a sandwich so I'm not hungry sorry" I said. Then mr weasley came "hello everyone u all know where we are going" said mr weasley. We finished eating and went outside, We were walking.