𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚢

Y/n POV:

"Y/n darling wake up" said a male voice, I opened my eyes and it was Draco. "My head hurts agghh" I said. "U must have drank too much, love" he responded. "Do your parents know we are sleeping here?" I asked. "Yea they do" he replied. I stood up but fell. "Guess that night we had last night still has your legs sore" he chuckled and picked me up to the bathroom. Me and him went to the bathroom and I wore his shirt and my shorts while he changed into a hoodie and shorts. "hello sexy" he said which made me blush."U hungry?" He asked. "Yeah" I responded with a growling stomach, He chuckled. "I'll make sandwiches" he said. "Ok can u make me fresh orange juice please?" I asked. "Sure whatever u want" he said.

----------------

"here" he said and put a tray of sandwiches and orange juice on the table and there was the love letter I forgot to read on Valentine's day. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek I took a bite of the sandwich "wait I didn't know u knew how to make such delicious sandwiches" I complemented. "Well my mom taught me" he said. I took a sip of the freshly squeezed orange juice.

-----------------

He took the trays to the sink and dirty plates to the sink and did a spell to clean them, I opened the card from Valentine's day and it said:

The things I love about u ( there's way more I couldn't fit the rest in the card). :

~you are so fucking beautiful.

~kind

~fucking sexy.

~your smile has real warmth.

~your beautiful eyes.

~your hair going down to your waist.

~your soft pink plumped lips.

~the natural blush on your cheeks.

~caring.

~Loyal.

~passionate.

~your smile is fucking cute.

~Smart.

~Cute.

~Funny.

~Brave.

~your moans are fucking hot.

~when u arch your back it's fucking hot.

I giggled, went to him, and kissed him passionately and he kissed back.

---------------

We arrived at Kings Cross and we went into the train, then this boy came "u fucked Roger Davis" he said to me, Draco clenched his fist, looking at the boy, he knew I didn't because I was with him the whole time, "what no! Gross!" I said and fake gagged. "Liar" he said. "He tried to kiss me and I'm taken, who the fuck told u that?" I scoffed. "Astoria Greengrass" he answered. "Who the fuck is this bitch?" I said mad. "She's a 3rd year, Slytherin, and pureblood" he answered. "I'm going to become her worst nightmare" I said. The boy left, "so I'm guessing you made an enemy" said Draco. "Who the hell is she?" I asked. "y/n she is popular just because her Family is part of the scared 28 she is higher than us the malfoys and the lestranges and Parkinsons and Notts, shes known as the cringiest and most annoying person in the entire school and is literally a boyfriend stealer, she made 15 boys cheat on their girls by using potions and threatening them to cheat and now I'm guessing your a target, I think she's the one who spread the rumor about u fucking Nott but u didn't-" I said but I interrupted. "She wants u to hook up with her" I said sadly. "Hey I love u not her, I hate her anyway even her own sister does, Daphne Greengrass" he said and kissed me gently he pulled away cupping my cheek and rubbing it with his thumb. But I felt someone staring at me, "Draco.." I said. "Yes" he answered still rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "I feel someone staring right at me" I said.