𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔 a𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

Let's skip to February 24 the day of the second task.

Y/n dream:

It was the same dream I dreamt before Hogwarts I was in the creepy house again but without the old man that died tho Peter Pettigrew was there and some man on the chair they were talking OMG........wait could the dude on the chair be............ Voldemort no no no. The snake said something in parseltongue that I somehow understood and some man in the room "Y/n at last step aside wormtail so I can give our guest a proper greeting Avada kedvara" said Voldemort a flash of green light hit me.

Y/n POV:

I opened my eyes and jumped. "Umm Draco," I said and shook him gently. He opened his eyes. "What," said Draco. "I had a dream like the same one I had before 4th year," I said. "Describe it," said Draco. "It was the same thing Peter pettigrew was there I found out that Voldemort was on the chair -" I said till Draco interrupted. "Don't say his name" said Draco in fear. "Sorry u-know-who was there and then he used the killing curse on me," I said and gulped. "I'm scared" I said. "It's ok," said Draco and hugged me. "He won't do anything as long as I'm here" said Draco. I fell asleep because it was 7:30.

1 hour later

I woke up and took a shower then changed into a white buttoned shirt and wore my Slytherin tie and green skirt that had white lines on it then I put on my makeup and I straightened my hair.  I wore my high leg socks and my white shoes. I went to Slytherin common room I saw Draco on the couch with Blaise, I went and sat on Draco's lap and he wrapped his arms around me "what do we have?" I asked. "Charms" said Blaise. "By the way u look hot today," said Draco. "Thanks," I said. Pansy finished, finally. "Let's go," I said. "What time is it?" I asked. "9:30 oh shit we missed breakfast pansy it's all your fault," said Draco. "It's not mine and shut up blonde bitch, I thought y/n taught u manners" said pansy. I giggled. "Why are u late?" said professor filtwick. "Umm Dumbledore wanted to talk to us," I said. "Okay sit down," said filtwick. I sat next to Hermione.

"Hey," I said. "Hey, do u know what the second task is," asked, Hermione. "No, why," I said. "Harry doesn't know how to find out what the second task is," said Hermione. "Why doesn't he try to talk to Cedric," I said. "Yea Harry Umm he doesn't like to talk to Cedric" said Hermione. "What why," I said. "I don't know," said Hermione. "Hello everyone we will learn the red sparks charm now champions like Mr. potter pay attention u will need this if u get in trouble in the tournament," said filtwick. "This is the spell, periculum," said filtwick and shot red sparks. "Try it, Mr Potter," said filtwick. "Ok Umm periculum," said Harry and shot red sparks. "Well done," said Flitwick. Me and Hermione were talking then Flitwick said: "class dismissed" I was walking then I saw McGonagall she said, "y/n I'm really sorry but I have to do this" and put a spell on me and I blacked out.

Draco POV:

I went to the second task and sat in the audience, y/n was no where to be found no no no where is she? "Welcome to the second task, last night something was stolen from each of our champions, a treasure of sorts, these treasures one for each champion, now lies on the bottom of the black lake. In order to win each champion needs to find their treasure, and return to the surface. They will have one hour to do so and one hour only after, that they'll be on their own, no magic will save them, you may begin at the start of the cannon" said Dumbledore. Wait long bottom was with potter he must know where y/n is, I went longbottom. "Oi longbottom" I said. "W-what do u what Malfoy" said longbottom. "Where's y/n" I said. "S-She is at the bottom of the lake," said Longbottom. What no no no what if they don't save her. Fleur lost, she couldn't get her sister