𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞...

Y/n POV:

Me and Draco are 20 now, Draco would work day and night, I wouldn't see him only in the mornings and when it was a weekend. I wanted to work, but never had time to because of all my housework. He would never pay attention to me, which pissed me off and on weekends, he would go out with his friends but not me.

was he losing feelings for me?
was he falling out of love?

I waited for him at night, it was 3 am. He finally came home and I saw him walk in, stressed out. "Draco," I said but he ignored me. "THIS IS PISSING ME OFF, YOU NEVER GIVE ME ANY ATTENTION, I'M YOUR WIFE!" I yelled. He sat down, his hands covering his face, he huffed. "If I ever knew that getting married would lead to this, I would never have accepted," I said. "Y/N I'M FUCKING BUSY AND TIRED, I COME HOME AT 3 AM AND BARELY GET ANY SLEEP!" He yelled. "WHAT ABOUT THE WEEKENDS, YOU WOULD GO OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS INSTEAD OF SITTING WITH ME AND YOU WOULD COME HOME DRUNK!" I yelled. "You're not the man I married," I said. "I WANT TO WORK AS WELL!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. I sat on the floor, sobbing. He hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry, my love" he whispered. "We can go watch your favourite, spider-man" he added.

"Why do you always go out with your friends instead of me?" I asked. "because we are planning something," He said. "D-Draco I think I need to puke," I said as I ran to the bathroom. He followed me as he held my hair. "Darling, maybe you should consider a pregnancy test," he said.

---------

"Here I have some, in case," Draco said as he handed me one. "You really think I might be pregnant?" I asked. "There's a slight chance, yeah" He replied.

---------

We were waiting for the results, I was nervous. "what if it's positive?" I asked. "I'll take care of you, I won't come from work late, I'll come back at 2 pm" He replied. "Let's look in 1...2...3...now!" He said.

He looked and jumped with joy. "positive" I muttered. "t-there's a baby inside me" I said.

------------

We were seated, in front of us, Lucius and Narcissa. I took a deep breath and Draco squeezed my hand. "I'm pregnant," I said, Narcissa and Lucius jumped in excitement. "I'm going to be a grandma!" Narcissa yelled with joy. "It's a boy," Draco said. "NO! it's a girl" I said, He glared at me. Narcissa gave me a cup of water, I drank it and sighed. "I never see you and Draco together," She said and I glared at Draco. "well he would always be at work while I'm alone at home, he would always go out with his friends instead of me," I said, she gasped. "what about what you promised her?" she asked. "Mother, I'm so busy and I come home at 3 am, I'm always tired, also me and my friends are planning something" He responded. "I need love and affection," I said. He sat next to me and kissed me. "there" he said. "damn, I forgot how good it feels to kiss you" He added and I blushed.
——————
I am 5 months pregnant, me and Draco are at the mall getting baby supplies like diapers and baby wipes. I'm also buying unisex clothes so that Draco doesn't have an idea about the baby's gender.
-----------------------

I'm now 9 months pregnant, I was cooking lunch and it was 2, so Draco would be home. I felt something wrap around my waist and kiss my neck, I smiled. "Love," He said. "yes sweetheart?" I asked. "You're pregnant, you should relax," He said and I giggled. "what about lunch?" I asked. "I can cook," he said as he continued cooking for me, I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "the baby's a boy, by the way" I said and he froze, I could feel his heart beating, and I closed my eyes. "really?" He said and I nodded as he spun me around. "me and my friends were preparing a huge date for me and you" he said as he kissed my cheek, I blushed. "It's a beautiful place, trust me, I know you love nature," He said. "It's in the manor, though, a secret park with butterflies, flowers, a table and chairs, food, wine, birds, and a magical tree" He replied. "The tree has envelopes and papers, hanging from it, you write something for your future self, and in the future, you read it," He said. "we can show our child the tree in 10 years or something" He added.