𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛

Y/N POV:

"Y/n" Draco said, I was interrupted from my thoughts. He sat next to me and put his hand on my back. Tears welled in my eyes, I was choking back tears, trying my best not to cry, and Draco somehow noticed. "it's alright darling, you have a shoulder to cry on" he said. My vision was blurry and Draco hugged me. As I was weeping, there was a knock on the door. "One-second darling," he said as he stood up and opened the door. "Draco there's a m-meeting downstairs, the dark lord wants to meet y/n as well" His mother stuttered in a shaky voice. I was shaking and I was terrified of everything related to the dark lord. "I won't allow you to go," he said. "He'll punish you," I said as tears streamed down my face.

"please" I begged. He was on the verge of tears. "I don't want to lose you," he said as his voice cracked and he cupped my cheek. "you won't," I said as I pecked his lips. "fine but you'll sit next to me and won't go anywhere in the manor without me," He said. "okay, I promise," I said. He held my hand and we walked to the room where the meeting was located. I looked at the table and saw Voldemort and his followers, the room became silent when me and Draco came in. I sat next to Draco and looked down, worried and frightened. "ah Y/n, finally decided to join us on this wonderful day" Voldemort said, Draco put his hand on mine.

"ah Severus," Voldemort said, I looked up and saw my father who was looking at me. "we've saved you a seat" He added. I looked at where my father was standing and saw my muggle studies teacher in the air, tortured. My breath hitched in my throat as I held back tears.

I was thinking about Harry, my friends, and everyone. My thoughts were paused when my father's loud voice filled the room. "this is a false trail" he said. "the Auror office, no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter" he added. While I was fidgeting with my hands, Draco stopped me by putting his hand on mine, I smiled, looked at him, we made eye contact, and I kissed his hand as we made eye contact. He kissed my forehead.

Irritating and Aggravating laughs filled the room. "Look at Romeo and Juliet" One of the death eaters cackled, showing their ugly sickening yellow and black teeth, his breath I could smell from afar, it was disgusting and awful, Draco clenched his fists. I stared at the floor and saw a snake, it hissed at me, I flinched as a reaction. "My lord, I'd like to volunteer myself for this task, I want to kill the boy," Bellatrix said.

A scream was heard, which I assumed was Olivander. I closed my eyes, choking back tears. "I must be the one to kill Harry Potter" Voldemort replied. "But I face an unfortunate complication" he announced. "that my wand and Potters share the same core, we can wound but not fatally harm one another" he confessed. "If I must kill him, I would need another's wand"  He announced putting his wand down on the table. When he walked behind my chair, Draco held my hand tighter.

"What about you, Lucius?" Voldemort said as he put his hand on Lucius's chair, his ugly yellow and brown nails touching the chair.

"M-My lord," Lucius said in a shaky voice. "M-My lord," Voldemort said mocking Lucius's voice. "I require your wand" he added. Lucius gave Voldemort his wand. "the core?" He asked. "Dragon, Dragon heartstring" Lucius responded.

He threw Lucius's wand on the table, causing it to make a loud noise, I flinched. "to those of you who don't know, we are joined tonight by Miss Charity Burbage" He said as he used his wand to bring her closer. "she would, given her way, have us mate with them" he said and the death eaters gagged. "Severus please, we're friends" she begged, I looked at my father, wishing he would stop this. "Avada kedavra!" Voldemort yelled, Draco fell out of his chair and hugged me so that I wouldn't be harmed. I looked at her lifeless body, she had blood all over her voice and a tear rolled down her cheek. "Nagini dinner," Voldemort said and the snake went onto the table and ate her.