𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚞 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎? 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕

Y/n POV:

I woke up and checked the time it was 8:30 so I got ready then I changed into this

I put on my black chain boots and makeup. I went to the bed and sat down draco was still asleep I was playing with his hair he opened his eyes then grabbed and threw me on the bed and got on top of me I gasped. "In the morning Draco seriously" I giggled. "Go and change" I said. "after I get my kiss" said Draco. "Fine" I said and kissed him. "Go and Change now" I said. He got off me then went to the bathroom.

10 min later.

He came out of the bathroom I put on my slytherin robes and Draco put his slytherin robes on. Then we went to the great hall. I sat at the Gryffindor table then a first year boy came to Ron with a box he gave it to Ron "parcel for u Mr. Weasley" said the boy. "Thank u Nigel" said Ron.  Nigel looked at Harry. Hermione cleared her throat. "Oh not now Nigel" said Ron. Nigel left. Hermione gave Ron a look of what does he want. "I told him I will give him Harry's autograph" said Ron. Ron opened the box and said "Mom sent me a dress" "well it does match your eyes is there a bonnet aha" said Harry and took the bonnet out. "Nose down Harry I'm not wearing these Ginny these are for u" said Ron. "I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly" said Ginny. Me and Hermione giggled. "They are not for Ginny they are for u, dress robes" said Hermione and the whole great hall laughed. "Dress robes for what? "Asked Ron.
—————

We sat down, girls and boys separated. "The Yule ball has been a tradition for the triwizard tournament since its inception on Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the great hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity as representatives of the host school I expect each and every one of u to put your best foot forward and I mean this literally because the Yule ball is first and foremost a dance" said professor Mcgonagall, the girls were talking about it this is going to be fun but the boys were booing. "Silence, the house of godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizarding world for nearly ten centuries, I will not have u in the course of a single evening besmirching the name by behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons, now to dance is too let the body breathe inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to burst and take flight inside every boy a lordly lion prepares to prance Mr Weasley" said professor Mcgonagall. "Yes" said Ron. "Will u join me please" said professor Mcgonagall. Ron got up. "Now place your right hand on my waist" said professor Mcgonagall. "Where" said Ron. "My waist" said professor Mcgonagall. "Mr filch if u please" said professor Mcgonagall. Filch started the song. Then Mcgonagall and Ron started dancing "one two three one two three one two three" said professor Mcgonagall. Me and Hermione giggled. "Nice dancing weaslbee" said Draco. "Oh mr malfoy choose a girl to dance with" said Mcgonagall. Some girls were happy they said "pick me" "I pick my lovely girlfriend y/n" said Draco. The girls looked at me. I got up and went to him. He held me by my waist. "No lower than the waist mr Malfoy" said Mcgonagall. "But his hands are lower" said dean. "Silence dean" said Mcgonagall. "I'm not a good dancer" I said. "I'll teach u" said Draco he started helping me I stepped on his shoe. "Oh shit sorry" I said. "It's ok" said Draco and kissed me. " Mr Malfoy no kissing right now, Together now" said Mcgonagall. Everyone came down and Started dancing. After that, I went to buy dress with Hermione and Ginny and Pansy . "Hermione who asked u to the Yule ball" I asked. "Viktor Krum" said Hermione. "I knew it he was looking at u" I said. "Did someone ask u" asked Hermione. "No" I said. "What" said Hermione. "I thought Draco asked u" said Pansy. "No" I said. "It's tonight he should" said Pansy. I went to the Slytherin common room and in my dorm and hid my dress.