𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚛

Y/n POV:

We arrived at the Malfoy Manor. "Dobby can u come carry these bags" said Draco. I felt bad for Dobby so I said "no I'll carry them give me your bags" . "No u can't carry them your my girlfriend I would never let u carry them" said Draco. "I don't care it breaks my heart seeing Dobby get treated like this even though he is trying his hardest" I said. "Give me your bags" I said. "Fine I'll carry them" said Draco. "That's better" I said. "Y/n in the storage room we have Christmas decorations u and Draco can decorate" said narcissa. "Ok come on draco" I said. I grabbed Dracos wrist and pulled him to the storage room. "Wow there are so many decorations" I said. "Yeah we already have the tree" said Draco. We took the boxes full of decorations out of the storage room. We take the ornaments and start putting them on the tree. We finished and had to put the star. Draco picked me up and put me on his shoulders. "Draco u fucking scared me !!" I said. "Go on put the star" said Draco. I put the star. Then he puts me down and kisses me. And I kissed back. Then we took out the small Christmas trees that have lights in them and put them on the tables. We had Christmas Garland and put them on the wall on the stairs. And we had Christmas wreath and we put them on the door. And we had Christmas stockings wrote our names on them and put them on the fireplace. "Y/n Draco come and make cookies" said narcissa. We went to the kitchen the ingredients were on the table waiting for us we started making cookies then Draco put some flour on my nose. "Hey" I said. Then I put flour on his face he raised his eyebrows And pinned me to the wall I let out a gasp. And then he looked at my eyes got closer then his lips touched mine then he kissed me entered his tongue exploring my mouth then exited by biting my lip. "When your naughty Daddy has to give his princess a punishment" said Draco. I blushed then returned to make cookies then Draco came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist I almost knocked out the flour. "U scared me" I said. Then he kissed my neck. Then pulled away. Then I finished making cookies and put them in the oven. Then I started making brownies. I Took the cookies out of the oven and put brownies in the fridge. And started decorating the cookies took some icing put it on dracos nose and started laughing he started chasing me I started running. "Shit stop running after me Draco" I said. He caught me. He grabbed my hand and I tried to loosen but he griped my hand tighter his cold rings sent me shivers they digged into my hand and I'm sure it was going to leave marks "ouch! Draco" I said he let go of my hand there were marks on my hand "did I hold your hand too hard love sorry" said Draco looked at my hand and kissed the marks. We finished baking. And put the cookies brownies on the table. Then we started making gingerbread houses and finished and put them on the table. Then narcissa came. "I got u Christmas PJs" said narcissa. "Really thank u" I said. She gave us the PJs. "Thanks Mom" said Draco. "No problem" said narcissa."Now go and change" said narcissa we go and change.

Draco POV:

I take a few mistletoes and put them in my pocket to use them on y/n. The necklace that I got her while tell me if she's horny or her feelings. Its almost Christmas time to celebrate. "I made pudding"said Mom. I was about to eat some. Then Mom said "not now Draco" . I pouted. "It's ok we will eat later love" said y/n.

45 min later.

"Come on time to open presents" said my Mom. We ran to the Christmas tree. "Ok who opens presents first" Said narcissa. "Let y/n open hers first" I said. "Here merry Christmas love" I said and gave y/n her present and kissed her cheek .

Y/n POV:

I opened dracos present. A silver necklace was in it I put it on and it turned yellow. "Wow thank u love" I said. And kissed dracos cheek. "Why does it change colors" I asked. "It's shows me your feelings right now it's yellow so your happy oh here another present" said Draco. I opened the other present It was a broken heart why. "Why is it broken" I asked. "Because I have the same necklace they connect and make a full heart" said Draco. "Thank u" I said and pecked him on the lips. "Y/n I have a present for u too" said narcissa.i I opened her present it was green ball gown.