Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Hailey's Avenge

"You are not going to be able to kill me" Abu Salem remarked. "You have the entire world to protect on your shoulders." He giggled.

John pulled him from his shoulders, his ppe kit bothering him but still he threw him on the wall with whatever force he could muster "I don't intend to" John replied.

He stepped aside "she is"

Standing in all her glory Hailey jerked off the stray of shining silver gray hair off her mane, her gun pointed at Abu Salem.

"So a woman is going to kill me?" Abu smirked "its not going to be that easy John"

Hailey threw away her huge gun.

She pounced on Abu Salem punching him right on the face making his nosebleed.

"Try me" Hailey bent down picking Abu Salem from his couched position and punched him again. "You son of a b!tch"

"There you go " Abu said, "we should have met years ago. I would have made you my mistress"

John roared and pounced on him now punching him left , right and frequently on his abdomen.

Abu Salem coughed and bled blood.

"No" Hailey pulled back John, "I have to do this" she yelled.

John nodded at her in agreement and stepped aside.

Hailey took a huge leg swirl and kicked with her leather boots on Abu's face.

Hailey smirked as she heard cracking of his nose.

"Enough" Abu shouted, "I have had enough of your nonsense."

"You have no idea" Hailey said "enough is never enough for what you have done."

"Well. We should talk this over lady" Salem stood on his feet like the assault never happened to him "I still am the only one who has the antidote."

"No you are not" Hailey kicked him again enjoying the wrinkles on his forehead and confused John.

"you forgot to remove that tag of pharmaceutical company." Hailey who had now procured her gun hit him from the back of the gun "John got all the doctors and workers from the lab arrested and the antidote will be here soon."

Abu chuckled "your agent wont be able to survive till then" he gave one sinister look to John "You lost. By the time your antidote arrives half the city would have been infected"

As on cue Hailey coughed and a small string of blood dripped from her nose.

"You son of a b!tch" John angrily went on to attack Abu and threw him on the floor.

Hailey was coughing breathlessly but she stood on her feet, picked her gun and shouted at John "Stop. He's mine to avenge"

John stepped aside and Hailey pulled the trigger of her gun pointing between his bushy ugly brows.

With blood dripping form his forehead and mouth, Abu fell lifelessly on the floor.

Hailey too fell on the floor unconscious "you okay" John cradled her on his laps

"I avenged him John." Hailey coughed "I avenged him.

"My work here is done" Hailey managed to speak "he'd be proud of me."

"Yes he'll be very proud of you. I am" John said proudly "stay put. Hellhole don't go." John begged. "He's looking at you praying to god for you to heal."