Chapter 32 I Am Married

Chapter 33

I Am Married

"Hi" John said meekly "May I .." he hesitated.

Kathie pulled him into a hug and he relaxed immediately hugging her back and closing his eyes.

"I don't know why I came here" John said honestly. He looked around unsure and said "You look busy" he eyed few children who were waiting for her "I should probably leave."

"No" Kathie held his hands 'I am glad you came. These are my students. I teach them drawing" John looked at colorful scribbles on the sheet of paper "really?" he was surprised "I never thought.."

"That a silly clumsy girl can draw?" Kathie looked at his eyes mischievously.

"I..." John scratched the back of his neck "I didn't mean that.

"You guys can leave early today" Kathie addressed the children who started laughing joyously at the early dismissal

"But" Kathie stopped them immediately "you have to come 10 minutes early tomorrow."

'Yes ma'am" the kids said not so excitedly followed by a very excited "Bye ma'am. We love you."

"I love" Kathie said as she was walking ahead to wave her kids god bye when a broken crayon rolled below her feet and she slipped only landing in John's arms finished 'I love y..you.."

that was the moment the two had after a long time staring deep into each others eyes, both their hearts beating in rhythm and the distance between their lips diminishing.

Kathie took a deep breath, the moment she had been waiting for long was here, the butterflies in her stomach were raging like girls in rock band concert.

But she composed herself with a cough disappointed at her own action.

"I love you.." she coughed again "I mean.. I meant I love them. I say that whenever they are leaving. Its kind of tradition. I do not love, I.. I mean I do." Huh she took a deep sigh looking wearily at John "I am being clumsy again"

John chuckled and this time he closed the distance and kissed Kathie.

She did the inevitable kissing him back.

The two of them lost in the abyss of their kiss no one ready to back down but this was Kathie she pushed John a bit too harshly and then felt embarrassed at her own action "I . I am sorry" she mumbled breathing deeply "I wanted to br.."

When she saw John staring ta her swollen lips and unhappy about the distance Kathie shouted "what the f##k" and this time it was her who pulled his arms to be wrapped around her waist and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

"I like this Kathie a lot more than the shy one" John said when he paused for the poor girl to breathe.

He? He could go on forever.

He never felt like his before

And the emotions he felt were both enticing and scaring.

But when was John one to back off from anything such challenging.

To maintain that relationship was one heck of a challenge.

There were certain reasons that he never entered into relations before as Dr. Markle had mentioned.

Dr. Markle, his name brought an unsettled feeling in the pits of his stomach.

"Coffee?" Kathie asked trying to hide the crimson on her face and turned around blushing not waiting for an answer.