Chapter 5 Gratitude And Attack

Chapter 5.

Gratitude And Attack

John was glad he could seal the deal; her bodyguard accompanied the lady in mid fifties.

Martha, an elderly and lonely lady with all her children having their separate lives in different parts of the world was rich and had shifted into a new neighborhood recently and it was in the outskirts of the city.

She loved it there but there was always fear of wild animals trespassing that area and therefore she was advised by the local forest officer to keep a gun handy.

So after practicing in the Shooting club for a month she was here to buy a gun for herself.

John was happy to help and he was also eager to receive as much commission as he can.

He suggested her to buy Colt instead of Ruger which she'd been practicing all this month at the range because this one was easier to use.

She was glad that she visited this shop because John guided her well with his expert knowledge.

John appreciated the generous tip that she forwarded to him even though he denied for he desperately needed some.

He was tired of wearing same clothes, he could treat himself with a new shirt and pants, he'd already seen displayed in one of the shops in the market.

He could finally wash the older pair at the garden.

He had managed to sneak into when the gardener puts a hose in automation for watering the grass,

He will have to be quick and extra careful but he realized he was good in sneaking in and out.

He'd been doing it all these days and never got caught.

Or was he simply lucky?

He calculated and counted the bills Danny too had happily handed over to him when they were closing down for the day.

Danny felt proud of the sales he'd managed in two days.

"How do you know so much about the shooting club?" Danny asked, "You are aware of types of guns. You advised her to take outdoor range shootings if she wanted to target roaming animals. You seem to be good at it."

Danny smiled "you have expert knowledge of guns also. Is there any chance you have worked at the shooting range?'

John was shunned for a moment.

The teenager could have been right. He might have worked ta the shooting range. But he might have also joined the shooting club to learn. Henceforth this much knowledge....

He decided to check the shooting clubs in the city and also see if he could locate registrations and members and find out if he was one.

Currently he hadn't been across anyone who recognized him except the girl Flair but she'd met him in Peru where they were only there for a day or so.

He barely remembered anything except the loud explosion that he could visualize whenever he thought of Peru

But again that could be his imaginations. The vision looked like a scene from Hollywood action movies.

Danny was interrupted by a phone call and forgot the conversation relaxing John who did not have any answer

Nevertheless Danny had a goofy smile on his face.

His dad always thought that he was good at nothing.

He was at least good at recruitments. Danny thought to himself.