Chapter 26 Plan To Avenge

Chapter 26

Plan To Avenge

"So how often do you get these visions?" the senior doctor asked not bothered about the glasses hanging dangerously low on the rim of his nose.

"Visions... Dreams.. I don't know what they are. But I do get them often." John answered.

Although dim light and white walls with comfortable greens all around the cosy room did nothing to calm his nerves

He did not want to live those memories. They were way too much painful.

He'd doubted earlier about his dreams..

He thought them to be figment of his imaginations.

Not anymore...

Meeting Dylan had triggered a lot of his memories especially the sad and sardonic death of his loved ones at the twin tower attack.

"Do you want to be after effect of the attack those terrorists had done or do you want to avenge them?" Dylan had asked when he'd stopped John of murdering the devil who was a minor

John had picked avenge over self-destruction.

But with so much memory triggering on its own doctor felt it was now safe to work with John and attempt to relapse his memory.

Also time was running a sprint race especially since Dylan had caught hold of two terrorists with passports of multiple countries.

Whoever and whatever they were doing they had their web sprayed all across the world and John shuddered when Dylan said "I have never seen anybody with a bigger smirk or confidence when they were shot."

"They are trained to die." John had argued.

"But they said 'you can only kill a few. We target billions" the conviction in their eyes, the evil, it was scary."

"Scared and you Dylan?" John asked. With the little memory that had invoked in john he closely remembered his relationship with Dylan.

How he had picked him from trash, gave him home and even trained him for the job he was best at.

"I just lost my son yesterday" Dylan had told John after taking him from the police station "but I am not going to cry about it. He wouldn't want that" John was not sure but he still remembers that was the only time he star his eyes glassy. "I will avenge him"
"He knew something was going to happen at twin towers." Dylan had narrated, "Ben had gone there to find out what. He was searching for bombs." John had licked his lips, his throat parched and dry either due to dehydration or the unshed grief that was stocked inside Dylan "he was on the exact floor where the plane hit him "shit dad! They are crashing the building with the plane" he'd witnessed the other building being hit"

John knew right then what he had to choose.

"This time I am scared" Dylan admitted.

John rubbed his temples.

This time the memory had brought his migraine back.

"Good" Doctor Markle said, "that was great. Any headache?" he asked.

John realized he was hypnotized or sedated when he narrated the entire story to Dr. Markel.

He realized Doctor showed him symbol of the agency and asked him to focus and recognize if he'd ever seen it before.

Next he was up and awake sitting in front of Dr. Markle

He felt lighter since he woke up from comma.