Chapter 37 Dead or Alive?

Chapter 37

Dead or Alive?

"What were you thinking you idiot?" she shouted.

John could barely open his eyes.

He remembered being hit on his hand with the back of huge gun.

He tried to put hold on the slipping window pane for a while till he lost balance and fell on the bushy ground.

"Go get him" one of them shouted and in no time one of them had reached him hitting and hurting him.

John balanced himself and stood on his foot holding the arms of the guy hitting him attacked back. He noticed he was the young guy who was supposed to escort people from England.

He could help John with what they were planning to do exactly.

John stood immediately with new fire and started hitting him. After two blows the young guy was almost gone when two more joined him and started hitting John, John was fighting back when a gun shot was heard, another followed and a blast was heard filling the garden with smoke.

John tried to hold the collar of person who was attacking him so that he could get the truth out of him but he was pulled with greater force.

"Cynthia" John rubbed his eyes "oh shit I died" he screamed.

"No you didn't" Cynthia replied back giving a duh face "you are very much alive"

"Really?" John furrowed his brows "but you were dead."

"No I wasn't" Cynthia stood on her feet "now get up we have to rush."

"Why? What happened?" John asked trying to figure out the grave danger Cynthia was referring to.

We have managed to neutralize most of the threats" Cynthia said proudly

"How?" John asked

"Thanks to you" she smiled.

"I am as lost as a snail in the middle of the ocean " John said, "can you elaborate?"

"You went to Ayoka's" Cynthia's statement made sense.

"So?" he was angry "you were the ones who'd already picked all her stuff from her place?" John asked.

"No that was Japanese secret Security agency." Cynthia denied "But then we collaborated with Japanese firm and they helped us out."

"How?' John asked.

"By telling us their plan" Cynthia stated loaded herself with guns and bullets. She even strapped her knife to her hose.

"And that was?" John was curious.

"I knew their target was Tokyo Olympics but..." John made some hand gesture "the security system, its amazing. They never stand a chance"

"And yes" Cynthia added "they are smart enough to learn that. So their best chance was.."

"To do it before or after Olympics." John finished it for her "but after Olympics the impact would be low, if they attacked before Olympics, the world economy and peace would be shattered." John was shocked about the learning

"That too you helped it" Cynthia stated "they had kidnapped few of the players from 14 different countries. Actual the countries were the ones who participated in the first Olympics.

"you mean Greece, France Germany..."

"Yes" Cynthia did not let him complete and threw him a huge gun.