Chapter 17 Fast N Furious or Speed

Chapter 17

Fast N Furious or Speed

John had promised to free each and every member caged in that building but he had no plans, no arms and no idea how he was going to do that.

Damn he did not even have a deadline because the girls were not sure when they were expecting their captivators back.

There was no prescribed or followed time schedule.

Whenever they had potential buyers they'd get them there and allow them to choose according to their fancy and requirements.

For girls it was mostly $exworkers.

He was pretty sad to learn that even young boys were sold for same task.

He managed to open all the locked doors, others were actually locked and not like the one he entered

Thankfully he'd managed a thick iron bar from the half constructed room of the building. He used it to hit the lock hard till it broke open.

When every one was together, it was difficult to maintain silence but the dark skinned leadership quality girl Sarah she had introduced herself to John earlier.

John saw that spark in her eyes, the hunger for freedom.

Sarah managed to grab each and everyone's attention.

"We have gathered here for our escape. This kind gentleman has volunteered to help" she gestured at John "only if we join in and help each other united."

Loud whispers were heard as they were discussing.

"We do not have much time" John shouted "now we have to rush" John had no plan but he was simply executing what his instincts asked him to do.

"First it would be all the young children" he addressed the group of boys and girls almost 35 of them "please form a straight line" he instructed "when I came it was pretty calm outside. So there isn't any immediate danger so far" He stated "but we'll take back door and go in groups of two so that no one could notice" he looked in the eyes of scared children then he bent to their level "I understand you are scared but I request you to walk as if you are leaving for school, relaxed" he eyed each and every one of them "you can do that?" he asked.

The poor scared kids nodded

"Sarah" John called the girl, something in her eyes told him that he could rely on her "you'll lead them.

Take them to the nearest bus stop, here's the money but don't let all of them board one single bus." He handed few bills to her

"You guys will get down at Gendry Hills' he addressed the children.

"Then he addressed the slightly older people who were trapped for slavery "you'll walk till the next stop, the second stop is around two and half kilometre away but you will manage?" he asked.

They were scared too but they nodded.

Once the kids have alighted the bus Sarah will return and then I will send you guys too. "He picked another young girl. She was a shy Asian girl

"What is your name?" he asked

"Kyra" she mumbled only loud enough for John to hear. With trembling hands that she'd held tightly to hold herself to stop shivering she came aloof the group she stepped forward.

"you'll lead the young group, girl and boys who shared the room with you all these days

John doubted her efficiency but once handed over a responsibility she squared her shoulders "okay" she nodded and like mother hen she took her lead for others to follow behind her.