Chapter 30 Different Person

Chapter 30

Different Person

John woke up to a very cheery atmosphere , jingles of laughter floating in the room.

"Oh you are up and awake. Oops!" John did not have to turn around to confirm it was clumsy Kathie.

"I am so sorry." She apologized "I did not intend to..."

'Hey Buddy" Danny slapped John on his shoulder as he sat on the bed the comforter still covering him below the hips.

He did not remember last time when he slept so leisurely. He could have slept the whole day but it was about time.

"Can I .. um.." Kathie was embarrassed 'use the rest room."

John held his lips glued to each other tightly. Only Kathie could do such a blunder. Both her boobs were drenched in some chocolate sauce exactly like she was wearing coffee colored bra.

John might have stared too long

"Its actually chocolate and caramel sauce we bought for you" Kathie was rambling. "This looks like super hero or super heroine wearing undergarments over dress, like superman wearing his underpants over pants except its not red but it is not.. I am so.." she flushed "Its inappropriate what I am talking. Actually I am happy to see you. So happy" she drooled

John furrowed his brows.

"Kathie " Danny called and John knew he too was holding his laughter "restroom is right there."

"OH O" Kathie blushed looking at herself and actually sprinted towards the rest room as if it was some race that she had to win.

Danny stared at John for a long time "you two really?" he nodded his head. "Are you ever going to act upon it?" he asked.

"No I don't think I will." John denied sadly.

"Why?" Danny asked.

"Because it was same with Natasha, mom, Dad. I liked all of them, loved them a lot." He paused, lost in his memories "We were together too but I know how tough it is to loose someone. I don't want myself or them to go through the pain that..." John stopped, his memories haunting him.

"What are you talking about?" Danny asked.

"Who's' losing who?" Kathie entered into the conversation.

"These Doughnuts are delicious" John complimented as he munched into a huge jumbo sized patisserie that Kathie had baked for him, actually changing the subject.

He'd realized it was too painful to talk about his family.

"Thanks" she blushed "actually I was supposed to dip them first and then come to you but in hurry I brought the doughnuts and the dips and look what I have done." She gestured towards her wet white tunic that had clung to her body and was transparent now.

John gulped his saliva looking at her, Danny simply smiled unaffected.

"You are right you prepared for the dips and doughnuts and then were supposed to use them together." John assessed the situation in his head.

While Danny and Kathie thought he'd lost his mind John pulled Kathie " Oh my God!" he said and kissed her on her forehead "you are amazing" and without uttering a word he left out of the room.

D where are you. " john shouted "D:

"Do you realize I am married and I need some family time too." D whined as he put on his dress suit following John to the room.

You had facts that *certain people were abducted right.

· Illegal immigrants were arrested and they had fake passports