Chapter 2 Clues Or Puzzles

Dedicated to@musk_g for being the first one to vote on my book

Heartfelt gratitude to@MozibulMilon for being the first one to comment on the book

special thanks to @samraddhi for her read and vote:)

Chapter 2

Clues OR Puzzles

She laughed like a maniac

So loud that the flashy neon printed white bus filled with tourists were staring at her.

"Oh my God!" she finally rested wiping the tears from her eyes "it is so funny. Look at your face." She said.

"Relax man that was for the shoot. I know you were never interested in me. You did not even share your name with me" she was on a talking spree "and where did you disappear after the shoot? Nobody saw you and even our scene where you were proposing me were deleted from the series. Too bad!" she said meaning it.

"That means even you don't know my name?" he asked.

"No I am sorry. But... why.. I mean you can always share your name with me."

He was thinking hard trying to remember her or the incident

Was he an actor?

When she didn't get any reaction from him said   "lets do it formally this time." she extended her hand "hi there...I am ouuccch!" Her name was interrupted with sudden brakes of the bus and she was pushed over him "sorry" she apologised embarrassed.

"It's alright" he smiled "Hi" he greeted back "I am ummm... " he shrugged "doesn't matter"

The spaces between her brows knitted together when he said "the best thing is we are together now. Lets make the most of it" Let me find out who I am he thought to himself.

"What are you intending?" she squinted her eyes at him.

"I mean," he said carefully phrasing his words in his head "we both are tourists here. Both of us know each other yet are strangers. And look what destiny has done." He paused.

She clapped her hands excitedly "I get where this is going." the bounce in her toes said it all "we live each day while we are here right like some kind of Hollywood cliché" she extended her hand "like friends?"

He smiled "like friends" alien to the emotion that he felt.

"So how long did you stay?" he asked trying to keep the conversation alive, his thirst to know about himself increasing every passing second.

"For a week" she answered immediately "so are you right? She asked not expecting an answer "trip ends in Florida and from there I will be taking flight to uh huh" she paused a mischievous glint in her eye "we are not supposed to disclose our identities"

"Damn right" he said confidently "but I was asking about your stay where we met for the first time?"

"Oh Peru?" understanding hitting her "that was one hell of a trip. The shooting got cancelled. They did not even pay us. Thank god we had taken our tickets in advance or we'd been stuck in that country for a long long time" then her inquisitive got over her "between how was it with you? Were you paid?"

"Me? Nah" when he realized his answer was unconvincing he added "was really hell of a trip"

"You bet" she said suddenly comfortable since they shared the same professions she felt "yeah especially the terror attack that happened the same night in the hotel."

"Terror attack?" the shock in his voice was subdued by the sudden breaks that the bus driver had pushed and she leaned into him, he could smell the familiar jasmine body lotion with the proximity.