Chapter 13 Big Bad Day

Chapter 13

Big Bad Day

John entered the arvard institute in an uniform, he even managed to get the print out of his identity card of the security staff that was already deployed at the venue.

He had studied minutely, spent three continuous nights planning every single detail of the event.

Its not that he didn't have seconds thoughts on joining the team, which Cynthia had proposed.

But when he read in the papers that the person to be killed was mastermind behind many blasts and terrorist activities.

Assassinating him lead to greater peace and crimpling of the terror group.

He reconsidered and then started studying the entire schedule.

It was a three-day event.

On first two days there would be only students form different colleges, faculties, ex-students, young volunteers and international exchange students where they will jointly preparing projects and demonstrations for the event. They will be preparing about the speeches and few regional performances were also scheduled for the guest of honor.

The student or the targeted person John was picked to assassinate was one who'd be handing a file wrapped in yellow ribbon the minister.

He was an exchange student and he was secretly carrying explosives that could blast the whole building.

Thousands might die.

All John had to do was shoot him and the team would take care of the rest.

John was concerned about young students who would be future of the country.

He was raged that the terrorist were not only planning to kill the defense minister but there would be hundreds of innocent fatalities.

He had firmly decided to fight against them at the moment.

He chalked out a plan.

Through maps from the net that he could use while Danny was fast asleep in his room. John made sure of that.

He'd train Danny half in the morning and the rest mostly endurance they'd do in the evening.

So by the time of dawn Danny was exhausted and slept like a child.

John had managed buying loads of coffee packets to keep him awake at night and would make up to his sleep in the morning and during lunch hours.

He had managed blueprints of each and every corner of the college and its nearby surrounding.

He felt both sorry and gratitude that todays world was an open book.

If he could get through the secured premises of the college other terror groups could too.

But there was no fighting the technology now.

It had been deeply embedded in our lives that extracting it now was next to impossible.

John chuckled at the memory when Cynthia commented that the words difficult and impossible were missing in his dictionary.

He himself was surprised at his efficiency.

The moment he decided to work on the project he was blank, clueless and under confident. He was trying but he expected failure in the task.

But now as he stands all dressed up in the entrance of the college building, his identity already checked and the annoyed bouncer who had been doing this since morning almost pushed him in.