Chapter 38 Get Set For Some Ass kicking

Chapter 38

 Get Set For Some Ass Kicking

John should have seen this coming.

He thought Cynthia was dead and here she stood in front of him alive and kicking.

He tried to figure out what was the problem.

It was basically his memory playing tricks with him.

He noticed only the basic features, the girl he thought was Cynthia had same blonde hair like Cynthia's, same eyes and skin color.

Same was with D they looked like D and Martha but they weren't. He was duped, cheated on emotions.

But what was the false Cynthia to gain by lying to him and posing as Cynthia.

As far as he noticed she sent him to that apartment to save those people.

Then again she directed him to that school to kill the innocent boy.

But why?

John pulled the laptop and started typing "Wiesley" he typed, "what was his second name?" he murmured to himself. Timberlake" he finished typing then he searched into other accounts of fb, google, Instagram and found out the actual face and person he was looking for.

"What are looking for John?" Cynthia asked "he looks like some teenager"

She enlarged his picture to get a look "oh my he is the same one you were sent to kill." She stated.

"You know about that?" John shouted shocked "and you still did not stop me."

"We were having fun seeing you back in the field." She laughed, her eyes twinkling with humor.

"What if I had actually killed the innocent boy?" John barked.

"Relax" Cynthia pressed his shoulders leaning to him bit getting the access of the screen that John had occupied for research "the bullets in your gun weren't real."

"Seriously" John was furious now "who am I?

A puppet in your hands for you guys to entertain yourself. Next you guys would be casting me in some random Hollywood movie"

While John was shaking with anger Cynthia chuckled "well the apple never fell far from a tree." She winked "you did act too."

"Yeah that" he had cooled down a bit "I met that Flair girl earlier"

"You met Flair!" Cynthia was startled "Where?"

"Just an accident when I was running from getting my organs robbed." John explained.

Cynthia furrowed her brows "you were about to be robbed of what?" she asked.

"Some doctors and their mafia gang" John dismissed.

"HERE" he shouted before Cynthia couldn't pry further "they were actually after this Wiesley guy and not his friend."

"What do you mean? That attack was a flop." Cynthia exclaimed "they were planning to open fire at the children in seminar, it would have been chaos with more than a thousand students from different parts of the world but you stopped it." Cynthia stated.

"No you are wrong here" John showed her all the specific links of Wiesley Timberlake from the same seminar was attacked because of his app that he had made. Look" he showed his school account where he had mailed the sky map of different countries, it had details of each and every flight, one would know which flight would a particular destination and the same destination could be reached by different flight economical. It was a user friendly app.