Chapter 7 Dream Or Memory Relapse

Chapter 7

Dream Or Memory Relapse

John was mentally trying to solve the puzzle of faces he saw in album of the memory stick trying to find out what that jumble of pictures wanted to say.

It was highly confidential and he did not understand a bit other than the name of the personalities.

Few of them being dead which meant it was nothing to do with their lives.

Was it referring to some kind of museum where all their wax statues were kept?

He made a note of checking Madam Treaussaau's museum all over the world and find out which one has statue of all the personalities.

'John I will be going to see my father. Be back in couple of hours" Danny had shouted to him when he left in hurry.

John had suddenly felt a feeling of urgency to make his visit to the hospital and later get gifts for Danny and Kathie whom he had to later join for their Christmas party.

"I'll cook my best croissants for the evening " Kathie had offered.

Danny wanted to deny. He knew Kathie couldn't keep her self from accidents and thought it wasn't a great idea. But John did not want to offend the sweet girl and said, "Yes, I'd love that"

"If you die of gastritis, I warned you earlier" Danny commented.

"Sorry" John apologized "he's being a ass.."

'Don't worry" Kathie waved it off "I know how he is. Just be there in the evening."

John nodded while kathie left but not before knocking herself from the soft leather couch of the living room.

Both the boys pressed the mouth to stop the giggles that were erupting out of their mouths, not to be sounding rude

John smiled at the happy moments his new life had blessed him with.

He had something else to think about other than his old life and his lost memory.

This Deadeye situation of his had become tiresome but now he had Danny and Kathie to look forward to in the evening.

''''''''''''

John reached the hospital but there was no one there.

He had nobody to contact.

He decided to take a tour and meet the doctors and nurses.

He kind of missed them. He also realized that he never happened to thank them for the care they had taken of him properly.

He walked through the corridors but no one noticed him.

He was wary of being seen but he couldn't help himself.

He greeted almost everybody and stood outside Cynthia's room.

He remembered Cynthia had a disliking towards meeting others. He even thought that she was discharged.

He did not know whether he was glad or sad on seeing her there.

"Merry Christmas Cynthia" he wished and to his surprise she stood up immediately "where were you?" she asked angrily. "It is like I am baby sitting you."

"Excuse me?" John was confused.

"I don't know why they feel that you can crack the code" she picked an envelope from her drawer "it would have been so much better if you would have actually lost your memory"