EXORDIUM

I HATE WHAT I WRITE! BUT THERE'RE THINGS INSIDE YOU KNOW THAT JUST HAVE TO BE OUT THERE!

pre-read :)

This tale is about a young, successful and extremely rich Ryka Banerjee .

Quick intro:
Born into a middle class family of five people (she, her parents, grandmother and a loving young sister), she was nothing special , just a normal girl, good in academics, who aspired to become a chef by proffession, who loves to paint and a great singer and to whom family mattered the most and her last but not the least identity, she is an absolute cricket lover. Later , after scoring well in 10th grade and supremely well in +2 she did a diploma in food technology from one of the top-tier colleges in Bangalore . Performing well there too she worked as a paid intern and eventually got promoted to a higher position . ASTONISHING, isn't it!

Just within a span of two year she was able to make a fat bank account to herself. She has been dreaming of owning her own hotel and has worked tirelessly to achieve that. Ryka soon formed a chain of hotels.Within a year it unexpectedly got huge success and it became a common name within the country where all the national, international celebrities including cricketers come and go from time to time. She has always got attention from both the genders for the kind of person she is( remember?, young , successful and rich?) and of course for her kylie jenner-like figure.But she wants to be known for her works too, to be accurate, for her being one of the most successful young entrepreneurs of the world. Hereafter, she opened two more branches i.e, eutopia and euphoria of the main hotel called GENESIS. She took great care of her family too in all these times and took the whole responsibility of running it. She and her sister were the kind of daughters people crave for.,Kind, responsible, and loving...

Ryka is now the Founder, CEO and the President of THE Genesis. and she exactly had a life she wanted, is what everybody who knew her personally would think . It's true or IS IT?........She is 21 and without any luck in love.She has been in love with uncountable out-of-reach men but those were mere infatuations. Ryka was once obsessed with an out-of-her-league guy when she was in her teens but with time and rumors of him having a girlfriend slowly and steadily brought her out of her fantasy land......

...It's now time for Ryka to take over the story...........