SAY IT!

We went to a lavish hotel for dinner. Thankfully rahul didn't get all dressed up either, he was just in a tee and sweatpants.
That dinner was just a normal one.....for him...but I was in seventh heaven.
We talked and talked and talked. He kept listening to my rants. I didn't know he smiles so much... It's like a rare thing to not see him with a bright smile on his face.
After we finished eating he dropped me at home. There were no words exchanged while we were in the car. He just put some mellow music on and drove.
This was not how I expected it to be ,yet I enjoyed every minute of it. The silence was itself very romantic, the tension between us could be felt. I don't know about him but I certainly did!

Surprisingly, we kept having some impromptu dinners after that, he would just emerge out of nowhere in my office and drag me out of it.
I loved it when he'd call me and say ," how come you are the only one I end up calling when I am awake"
It's been a month, his parents came back to home and went for another wedding 3 weeks after the first one. We had plenty of dates. All this while, I got to know him better.
I don't usually trust words. I trust vibes. Words can tell you anything but vibes can tell you everything and that's how I got to know him better .
He was ruling my mind 24x7 with his contagious smile and outrageous personality. Why doesn't god make more copies of him so that if I don't get him I can atleast try with another one.

.............................................................

Rahul

Hardik: " your friendship can survive this lil crush you know? You just need to let her down easy."

Rahul: " how do I do that?"

Hardik:" be honest, tell her how you feel"

Rahul: " that won't work"

Hardik:" why won't that work?"

Rahul: " if I tell her how I feel she might get the impression that I wanna get into a relationship"

Hardik: "why would she think that!?"

Rahul: "because, I'm.... I'm in love with her"

Hardik: "whu-! Whatt!!!"

Rahul: "just a lil bit"

............................................

I was at the bar of the hotel, the time was almost 12:30 at night. I may not drink but I LOVE BARS. Those drunken people without any damn care of the world is a whole different mood altogether.
My phone was silent for I was at a conference meeting few mintues ago. I switched it on and found out 13 missed calls from rahul. The last one was 16 minutes ago.It has been 4 days since we have contacted. Cold blood ran through my body, I started feeling anxious like, it can be ANYTHING, right?
I called him back.. He didn't pick up.
It took him 3 more calls to finally pick it up.
" Hi, you called? Sorry I was busy and my phone was silent"

" I came to your office and you were not there and then you kept ignoring my calls, are you ignoring me? Cause if you are I won't let you" though he was sounding angry , I found it sweet. And this is the first time I heard him talk in an angry tone.

"What the hell Rahul!!! Why would I ignore you? And I am at the bar. Come here"

"Okay! I anyways need a drink.'' he sighed.

He entered the bar shortly after. ''I really was busy and i was NOT ignoring you'' i said as soon as i saw him coming.

''I know, i don't know why i said that!'' he said with a disinterested expression on his face.

''you SAID that? You literally yelled''

''Well, i didn't wanted to, okay? I'm sorry''

''It's okay, you don't have to aplogise..........you good?'' i realised something is bothering him.