PROBLEMS START WITH DISTANCE

Days passed by.  We were best friends more than lovers. We were never satisfied until we tell each other every minute detail of our days. The way he listens to my every rants , the way he brings me out of of every trouble and the way he loves me, is all I've been craving for since like... forever... I cannot have asked for anything or anyone better than him.
After a week, we broke the news to our families and the media too started writing articles about us being a ' thing ' after catching us at roadside dhabas and cafes often.
Rahul was being a bit uncomfortable at the initial days but then with time he got better.
The bond we shared was getting more and more stronger each day, WE WERE INSEPERABLE!!!
We knew that we have to work it out in long distance. He'll be at some corner of the world ehile I'll be at some other.
Soon after, his matches started and he took me everywhere with him. He literally made me modify my annual schedule according to his matches.
Things were going just Awesome. Both the families were happy about us. His elder sister and I went for a girl's night too. Social media was filled with pictures of us. And his fanpages , were regularly posting our paparazzi pics with #couplegoals.
But what's bothering me was, THINGS WERE GOING WAY TOO FAST....

                     2 years later

We are still inseperable. The world cup is going to start and I'm moving with him. To England this year. Though we'll be living seperately.
He got too busy with his practices and stuff that our meetings were again just limited to calls . Sometimes voice , sometimes video. I was staying at a hotel just next to theirs.
One day , we were on call having some normal chitchats.
" You know these practices are soo tiring"
" I can understand"
" I think I need to sleep. "
" Yeah , you should. Good night then"
" Good night" he said but didn't. Cut the call. Neither did I. The way we always had enjoyed our little silences is what kept me from cutting the call. He was sounding drunk tonight. I was lost in these thoughts with the call still on ,when I suddenly heard a female voice.
" Are you done yet!!! " She said.
" Yesss!!! Come here , I need a kiss" he said back.
I FROZE. THAT CAN'T BE TRUE. IS HE.....NO, THAT CAN'T BE HAPPENING. NO, I CAN'T JUDGE HIM WITHOUT KNOWING THE ACTUAL TRUTH....I MUST HAVE BEEN RESTLESS, HE MUST BE WATCHIN' SOMETHING ON HIS LAPTOP. I assured myself that I must be tired and I laid down but couldn't sleep. It seemed like Sleep kinda ditched me for the next few days. I was not in mood of eating or doing anything. I talked to him but he sounded casual and I couldn't ask him that on phone. He asked me once if anything was wrong with me or not. I wanted to talk to him but this was a kind of talk that needs to be done in person and it seemed like it would still take a month to get to that.
He has never ever done something like this. Even in his previous relationships, it has always been he who has been cheated. I never seemed to get jealous of any girl he talked to. I wasn't possessive either and I'm proud of that. Rahul too never misused that liberty.
But what happened tonight, was too hard to let go. I know his voice very well and the voice I heard was the same as his. I wanted to ignore it but just COULDN'T!