I'M FREAKING NERVOUS!

I tried to tell him everything what I have been feeling since our first encounter. He still can't believe that I love him cause he didn't expect me to confess it the way I did.
I saw his tears glitter in the moonlight. He tried to hold it back but failed miserably. I realised I AM IMPORTANT TO SOMEONE...
We watched the sunrise together and silently celebrated the new start of our lives...
He dropped me at the hotel in the morning after having tea together at a roadside stall. I couldn't concentrate on my works the whole day, HE was the only thing going on in my mind. I felt completely sired to him. And it was so transparent that my colleagues often found me lost in my thoughts and blushing. A few of them even came to me and asked if everything was alright. What do they know!!!! Things are way too alright now. I am still in shock and need time to get out of it and I believe so does he.
He called me in the afternoon.
" Had lunch?" He asked
" No. Kinda in middle of something can I call you later?" I asked.
" Ohh sure ....call me when you are free"
" Hmm"
I am busy. I REALLY AM !!! IN MY THOUGHTS about how to carry 'this' further. This is just so new to me and completely unknown. I want to talk to him but I don't know how.
No!!I need to talk to him. I can't keep him in a blur. And so i called him back.
" Hey!"
" You done already?"
" Yeah, It was a small task whatsoever."
" Haha! So , can we meet for lunch?"
" Yes we can"
" I am standing outside, come out"
" Outside?" Aww!!!
" Yeah, be fast"
We drove to a nearby mexican restaurant. There were no words exchanged except some quick glances. I guess it is awkward for both of us then. We took a corner seat once we reached the restaurant.
" I wanted to talk,...about us?" I said
" What's there to talk about?" He asked calmly.
" You know, just about where it's going and all, are we still friends or....??" I couldn't finish maybe cause it is too hard for me to pronounce them. I just hope our friendship doesn't ends.
" I love you and you love me back. What else can I ask for ? And if you think lovers can be just friends ,then we ARE still friends."
" What do you mean?"
He didn't answer my question instead just kept looking at me with a cute smile on his face. " WHAT!?!" I repeated giggling.
" Nothing, just trying to figure out the depth of your innocence"
He said with a cute Smile.
Before I could say anything , our food came, two burrito bowls.
" Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked suddenly ( five minutes later)
" I ...I..........." I was running out of words. Like YEAH. I've been waiting my whole life for it. But come on, why do I forget all the words when I am in the most need of it.
" I would love to be one" I managed to say soemhow. And he laughed to my answer. And I realised what a lame answer that was
" Did anyone ever tell you that you look super cute when you are nervous?"
" Who said I am nervous? I AM NOT"
" yeah right!!" He mocked.
" Man! Who will not be nervous in such a situation.This is my first time that I am doing this and just like you I don't wanna take any decision that will hamper me. It still feels so unreal and I am just in need of validation that what I am doing is not wrong, is that too much to ask for?"
" Of course it's not. I can understand why it's hard for you and remember it is equally hard for me too. It's okay if you need time. But I promise, once you come to the positive decision and move on forward with it there's just no looking back..I can only imagine dating you and here I am sitting with you at a miserable restaurant , having the best time." He smiled at me...