NOSTALGIA IS A BITCH!

We kept walking silently till we reached the bank of a small lake at the end of the street. We made ourselves comfortable by sitting at a bench and then i finally broke the silence saying, ''This place is so nice''

''I know right!!!'' an awkward silence followed after that when he finally spoke'' so tell me about yourself, what you do, where you live and all''

''Well......I am from India and i'm an entrepreneur by proffession'' i said giving him a smile.

''Entrepreneur huh?, as in?''

''I own hotels''

''woah! that's intersting, and is that why you are here?''

''Well, i have my hotels in India, due to some personal problems i settled in here, it's been a month or so maybe and now i work as a food and beverage director in here. Hoping to initiate a start-up soon.''

'' Start-up?''

''Yeah, i plan to open a group of hotels that will cover some of the most important cities of the world'' how lame is it to talk about your business plans with a hot guy like Alex.

''Sounds like a master plan'' he said out of formality and i giggled in answer.

Out of nowhere , rain drops started pouring, I had noticed the clouds while walking to the lakeside but didn't expect rain coming. Within minutes, the downpour grew fierce. We ran towards a shed nearby all wet.

" I guess we have to walk back to the bar. We'll be drenched in water if we keep standing here. But I don't wanna go back to the bar"

"Me neither. I'll take off probably, it's late, you can come with me if you want, it's just a few blocks away" I said without having any second thoughts.

" Yeah, yeah I'd love to" he was surprised.

" Cool then, but we need to run really fast to get to the car first "

As soon as I finished saying that he grabbed my hand and started running , I too kept following him. We ran really fast!!! REALLY REALLY FAST !!!And don't know why but we were literally shouting while rushing towards my car due to excitement. I have to admit, IT WAS SO FUN!!!....

We took off as soon as we reached. We had some normal conversations in the car. We arrived all soaked and dripping water...
I threw my damp handbag at the couch of the living room and showed him around my house.
" You are wet, you want something to wear?"
" Ohh, I wander how I'd look with crop top and PJ's" he mocked.
" Shut up!!! I have a lot of men's dress........ Don't you dare give me that look, they are my father's, I love wearing his hoodies and tees"
" And what about the beneaths?" He giggled
" I have pants too!!!!"....
He changed and fortunately It fit him just right. While he was changing I lit a cigar and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Don't know about him but I was starving!!!!
"So you smoke?" He said entering the kitchen.
" I didn't used to but now I do"  I said without looking at him.
" Want something to eat?" I added
" Depends on what you're going to offer me" he mocked.
" Since I live here alone, you'll hardly find anything good to eat. I have bears and I can order pizzas. Whatsay?"
" Hmm.....sounds good"
I ordered two margaritas from a nearby mexican restaurant. With a box of bear and the two ordered pizzas we sat on the bed and put f.r.i.e.n.d.s on.
We were hardly watching it , cause we were too busy talking that we didn't even realise that the episode count went from 6 to 10.
He is very sweet and moral. For a moment I looked at his face clearly only to find out how fair his skin is. Those Pacific eyes are enough to kill a group of girls and his dimple.... don't even get me started. His eyes , lips, nose ,ears all are in such q great proportion. His jawline....oh my goddd!
He asked " any boyfriends?"
" Naah..broke up recently" I answered disinterestedly.
" Is that the personal reason that brought you here?"
" I guess so. Wait. Why do you care?" I should not open myself up. When I am drunk I speak whatever comes to my mouth and my emotions are heightened. Multiple times. After all he's still a stranger. But I know that wasn't the most polite way of speaking.
" So...who cheated on whom?"
" What do you mean? What makes you say that?" I said looking at him when I realised his beauty.
" Cheating is one of the key reason for breakups these days. You don't look like you can cheat on somebody plus you're here after break-up. It was easy to guess"
" Oh come on!!! Why can't I cheat? There's more to me than just a gloomy drunk girl" I said hitting him with the pillow that I had on my lap.
" So is he an indian?" At first he got a stare back in answer and said " fine sorry, I get it"
Giving up I answered, "yeah, he's an indian, he is a cricketer"
" Seriously? You dated a cricketer?"
" Yep!! He used to be my childhood crush, obsession to be precise, I find myself lucky to have dated a celebrity crush of mine"
" How old Is he that you introduce him to me as your CHILDHOOD crush?" He said laughing.
"He was 14 years older than me."
" Still younger than me" he said making a sad face.
" Dude! I wanna know what happened!!! " He exclaimed.
" WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW?!!????"
" I don't know maybe I am drunk enough to care" he said giving a puppy face, which reminded me of Rahul all over again.