FEELS LIKE AGES AFTER

"Hello?" He said from the other side of the phone.
" Hi"
" Riks?" He said softly. Apparently due to the innumerable calls I was getting I changed my number and so he didn't knew it was me but it felt good when he recognised my voice.
"Umm....how are you?"
" How do you think I am?"
" I don't know....how is uncle and aunty?"
" Uncle and Aunty ,huh?!? They are good" he said non-chalantly
" Did you tell 'em?"
"Yeah....yeah I did"
" Well...how did they take it?"
"Pretty well actually....just that, they stopped talking to me"
"What? Did you tell them the truth? Why? I told you not to."
"Riks, I lied to someone I loved, and that was the biggest mistake of my life, how can I commit that again?"
"Listen, you asked me to listen to you, to why you did what you did, but I didn't, and now it turns out, I wanna know the truth, so, I'm all ears"
" It was Amaira"
" Wait wait. Stop. So... you're saying you were cheating on your girlfriend by sleeping with your ex? Were you drunk or what?" I almost screamed when I realised I'm on duty.
" I WAS!!!! And I know you can figure out the rest. Look, it doesn't make sense , I was out of my mind. I can never forgive myself for what I did let alone getting forgiven by you ...Even mom and dad won't talk to me."
" You doing okay?" I whispered I felt pity for him.
" I don't know, I don't know riks, my whole life is a null without you in it and I know that I don't deserve you but that doesn't stop me from loving you." Now I heard him crying.
I took a deep breath cause i didn't know what to say to that.
"Ryka I don't expect you replying to it , so it's ok" he said .... TELEPATHY...He literally understands what I feel even if we are 7.5 k miles away.
" I Love you Rahul. I will always do. Just cause you did something you shouldn't have, would never change what I feel for you" I said sobbing.
"I know" he said back.
For the next 15 minutes we didn't exchange a single word, we just cried to each other, silently.
He spoke, "by the way, you didn't tell me where you're going. I'm not going to ask you either. But , I am sure you're happy wherever you are, and will always be. If you ever find somebody there just be with him only and delete me from your life otherwise you can also come to verge of cheating your future present with your ex. " He mocked
"Hmm" came in answer.
"Bye then, best of luck with your life, and ....uh.....move on" I said
"I'll try. Bye" he said and cut the call....