HARD NOT TO FEEL THAT WAY

Days passed by and the vacation was a mixture of both good and bad stuffs. I officially became the wingwoman of the group.
But I was still in no luck of love
''Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn't have. Maybe there's a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again.'' my subconscious informed.

The loveliest thing is that the 8 of us became very good friends. Elle was still with rishab, hardik was now with Ryn and Shreyas and Tess were bed buddies. They were like friends with benefits. Rahul was pissed off at it but slowly he realised it was just the loneliness that he was feeling that made him intrigued towards Tessa. And when he told me about his realisation I WAS THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH. Look, it's not that I want to be in a relationship with him, well I DO, but after all i am a girl and jealousy is in my blood. Mine and Rahul's relationship is just about common FRIENDS. I love him but he doesn't and so i can't expect anything out of it. It's just not meant to be. Well said anonymous, one of the greatest pain and agony is being in one sided love with someone.

Finally, it was time for a wrap. We gathered all our luggages at the main hall and guess what, it almost skipped my mind that rahul was not named in the following test series so he would be heading back with us, ME to be accurate. He will return to Bangalore, with me. HOW LUCKY I AM !

You may ask what is soo special about him?. There's nothing to be honest, he may not be as handsome as Robert Pattinson or as hot as Chris Hemsworth but you know sometimes you just CANNOT explain what you see in a person, IT'S JUST THE WAY THEY TAKE YOU TO A PLACE WHERE NO ONE ELSE CAN. His company is itself a peace to me . His smile is so pleasant and has been a remedy from any ill for me since i was a teenager. I've always been a lone wolf and loneliness is what i've gotten used to with time but after i spent those nights with him, i realised i can never feel lonely when i am alone with the person whom i love. Those nights justified what i have been reading in social media since teenages.

I am extremely happy to have gotten the chance of meeting him in person and witnessing his aura. But to burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves. I was drawn to him, i was being desperate even when i didn't want to be.

Remember when John Green said''I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane'' and now felt it. HARD.