COULD'T WORK IT OUT

It was getting harder harder for me each day. The fact that I thinks he's two timing gulped me from inside. I was void in there. I heard that voice after our calls two more times after the first time. I just wanted to burst all my emotions to somebody. Has it really been that easy for him to just back off without even informing me. He kept ignoring my calls the following days , which is very rare of him and gave me excuses about his practices. Rahul never ever ignored my calls earlier. Rather it was me who didn't recieve calls sometimes due to any regular reasons.
I WAS SO DONE!
Two weeks later, the world cup ended and we fled back to India. We were not flying together thank god , I didn't have to see him atleast. It was like intolerable to even stand him, let alone talking. I was more infuriated than hurt. And the reason probably was because my heart didn't want to accept the fact that he's cheating on me. But I have to go home anyways. We are in a live-in relationship for two years now and at the end of the day, it will be him who I am gonna share my bed with...
I felt devastated. !!!!!!!!

We came back to our house. He was the first one to reach and I tried to behave as normal as possible. I made some scrambled eggs and we are it with bread.We went to sleep but I couldn't even close my eyes. I wander, if it is the first time in two years that he's cheating on me...
My pillow became wet with tears, but I could listen to his calm heart, sleeping peacefully. I still don't wanna believe it. If he says, he's not cheating on me , I'll be fine. I'll back off eventually, I guess. But is it that easy?
Does he not understand, how tough will it be for me to get over him after everything that happened when I was in my teens
I need to talk to him, I HAVE TO.
A sudden urge made me sit up and call him.
"Rahul! Rahul!" I tried to wake him up.
"What? It's midnight. You should sleep" he said in a tired voice.
" Rahul there's something I wanna talk to you about... It's important" he sat up and rubbed his eyes.
" Are you crying? What's up? Is everything okay? Is mom and dad okay?" He said holding me by my arms and making direct eye contact. I though it wouldn't feel the same way ever again when he touches me. But it did. That warmth, it's still there.
" Yeah, everyone's fine, I just need to talk to you,"
"Yeah go ahead, I'm all ears."
"Look, I don't know how to bring this up, but.....what is up wih you rahul...you ignore my calls , my texts, what's going on?"
" What do you mean?" He asked cluelessly.
" What do you mean by 'what do you mean' rahul?"
" Ryka, I really don't understand" he said with a puppy face which I am not gona fall for this time .
"I heard a girl's voice while we were talking one night" I said without any confusion.
" C'mon, that was a room service"
" Ohh, so this room servicing girl works at three different hotels of three different cities, huh? And you keep her with you so that she can kiss you when you are tired of me?" A teary-eyed me said.
"Look, I think you need to sleep it off"
" No, I don't rahul!!!!" I screamed with bloodshot eyes." Have you been playing with me all these time, for two years?"
" I can explain"
" There's nothing left to explain !!!"
" It's the distance between us. These two months, I was devastated when I was not getting you behind me after I came from a match or a practice. All I was thinking was you. And I needed a distraction. Thus, that!!" He said
" And you are asking me to trust you? And what do you mean by 'THUS THAT'? Are you out of your bloody mind!!! "
" Why can't you. We've had fights but every single time it was our trust that kept us bonded."
" Well, then you've broken that bond" I said and left the room with the packed bags.
" Where are you going?" He said loud coming out of the room.
I confidently said " Someplace where I'd never have to see you again" and left the house......