HAPPINESS WAS IN MY FATE

''Hi, myself Rahul'' he said giving his impressive smile as soon as i gave the car a start.

''Yeah, i know who you are'' I smiled back.

''Oh, right, we got introduced''

''Actually, i still knew who you were before elle intoduced us. I watch cricket.''

''You do?'' he said with a bit shock in his voice.

''After all I am an indian''

''Right''

I smiled again( blushed, to be honest). I checked on elle and rishab for once to see what they were upto. They were in each others arm talking to each other and giving pecks on each others cheeks. I was taken aback when i realised how much love was already between them just after 3 days of their meet. I wish i too get myself someone that loving.

''They are cute, ain't they?'' Rahul said when he noticed me smiling innocently and lost in thought.

''They sure are. They make a perfect couple. Short and cute?'' we both laughed.

There followed an awkward silence after that. I thought of taking the initiative but thought that it might sound desperate, so let it go. Other than few awkward glances and smile we didn't share a single word during the whole journey ,though i was enjoying every bit of it. At times i pondered '' Is he into me? Or is he just into my physique? Is he also like those studs who woo women with their charms just to get them in bed? I hope he's not? He doesn't seem to be one'' i had zillion questions in mind.

.............................................

We finally reached the villa. It was unbelievable, unreal, something someone should once see in their life, atleast ONCE. We went inside. IT WAS GORGEOUS from inside too. Elle consciously chose a water villa , there was just water, wherever you lay your eyes on, all you see is water. It's awesome. "This is gonna be one hell of a trip!!!" I murmured