VALIDATION

" We don't have  to rush in" he has said. I hope we don't.
But what's giving me butterflies is, how astonishingly 'me and him' changed into WE.
I can't stop smiling thinking that!!!
"I am dating my childhood crush" is what's always going on in my head. I  NEED to tell this to someone. My sisters. Ahh, I should call them right now , I thought. But I thought it'd be better to inform him first.
So, I called him.
" Hey!! What's up" I almost whispered.
" Waiting for you to come over..."
I giggled. " One more hour please?"
" Yeah sure" he said half-heartedly. I let it go for the moment and thought of bringing up the topic in person.

An hour later we met. It's just so nice that we can meet , otherwise 2 or 3 weeks from now i don't see us having lunches and dinners together. Cause i have my job and i boss it, but he has a national duty to follow. I would totally get it if a time comes when he won't be able to give me time. This time, we are having dinner in my hotel only. '' How's work today?'' he asked

''Good............... listen, i was thinking of telling mom or my sisters about us''

''Cool'' he said non-chalantly.

''Cool?'' I asked not happy with his answer

''Yeah, i was also thinking of doing so, that's why''

''Ohh gotcha!'' how come he never fails to impress me.

''And you plan to break this news in public?''

''Mm-hmm not really''

" Why not?" I kinda expected that answer but still wanted to know the reason behind it.

" I just don't think that'd be a good idea. I've anyways never confirmed any of my relationships in public, Life just gets too transparent."

" But you can't hide it too right? If people keep spotting us at places they may start suspecting. Who knows if somebody's taking pictures of us right now"

" Is somebody?"

" Noo. I am just giving you an example. See how you freaked out and everytime we go out we have to be cautious and have to be hiding from cameras. That's not life. When I go out with you I wanna be free from all those stupid thoughts of getting caught. I'm not asking you to break the news in social media, all I wanna say is don't hide from cameras, just ignore them.

I didn't get an answer from him.
"Look, I don't wanna be a girlfriend who ,just because we are a thing now would wanna change everything about you. If you are uncomfortable with it, I understand okay? You don't have to do it just because I tell you to. Do it once YOU feel comfortable."

"Thank you" he smiled and said.

" And by the way, can we just involve the parents a week or two later, I think it'll be better if we get to know each other more, you know, spend more time together"he said

" Okay no problem" I hold his hand, it was warm. There is a different kind of vibe going on when I am with him, it just draws me towards him harder every time.

I am in a relationship. How hard can that be to accept. He's putting so much efforts into it and I got my validation, what I chose was the right thing for me. HE WAS RIGHT🤍