NERVOUS AS HELL!!!

That day is still very fresh in my memory. I couldn't even live a day without talking to him and now these turn of events keep amusing me ....

Now FATE!!! After finishing the three match odi series team india fled to new Zealand a month later to play four test matches, two ODIs and 3 T20s. It was a matter of nearly two months out of which atleast 3 weeks they are going to be in Auckland where I live and are gonna stay in the hotel that I apparently president.
I really have no idea of what God has in plans for us .

.............................................................

Auckland
New Zealand

I thought being president was a cool thing until now. Our hotel has arranged a small party for no specific reason and the date happens to collide with the date of the team arrivals so obviously both the teams are invited  and I, I am specifically asked to deliver a short speech though I don't know on which topic. It has been nearly half a year since I last heard from him, or anybody associated to him. I can only imagine how embarassing it can get. Imagine showing up and giving a lecture on god knows what in front of your ex and his family-like teammates whom you abandoned.

The day was finally there. Alex has been motivating all day but I was  feeling pity for him cause all his efforts were simply going in vain. Poor him!!!

I bathed , made a pony of my brunette hair that reached below the hips and wore the washed, well-pressed formals, put my blazer on, took all the necessities and left for office after bidding alex a goodbye...
Alex has been living here all these months, due to the movie he is currently working on. Though we sleep in different rooms, other than the times when things get wild, it feels good to have such a hot stud as my roomie. The party will be going on till midnight, but I have secretly planned a date with Alex , so he'll come at 8 and then we'll leave together.
A ravishing dinner has been arranged for all our guests and all those works were going on under my assistance. Imagine the  pressure!!! Though it wasn't knew but I've never been this nervous.
The hall started to fill with friendly and non-friendly faces and then there he was. In black sweats and maroon hoodies, typical him. I saw him from inside of a window of the kitchen. He looked dapper.
Things with me and alex has been really romantic lately. Not that we call it by that name in front of each other, but I think he knows that I feel for him too just like I do. But I should not crush over my ex when I am actually voyaging my feelings for another boy. It's just not me!!! I admit, I have changed, a bit too much.

The room was decorated beautifully with aesthetic lights and furnitures. After all the members arrived, lights were dimmed and a colleuege of mine took to the microphone and went," ladies and gentlemen, good evening, today we have all arrived here to celebrate our hotel's success. And all of those has been possible only because of our respected president who is also a very dear friend of ours,hence I would like to invite her and let her take over  the mic, thank you..." And looked at me gesturing me to come over the stage.
This is time. I can feel the cold blood running through my veins. I don't know where rahul is. All these while I've been standing at a corner so that I go unnoticed but FATE!!!!!.
" Please welcome, miss Ryka banerjee" he said and all the Indians turned their head to me to check if I am the same Ryka banerjee they are looking for. I was in the stage. I could see Rahul, our eyes met. I also felt several other pairs of inquisitive eyes set on me. I got goosebumps.

MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT OF MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!