IT GETS ALL WILD AND JUICY

Later that day we had lunch at the hotel and came back to our place by the time it was 5pm. The lunch was so fun.
After we came back, we sat for a game. TRUTH OR DARE.
THIS IS A DANGEROUS GAME. I am so afraid of it. It was interesting to get to know the secrets of others but I was nervous about MY performance.

With beers in other's hand and coke in mine Ryn took the initiative.
She spinned the bottle and Rishab was at the other end of it.
"Truth or dare" Ryn winked
"Truth"
"Okay, so tell me, who do you find most attractive in here except Elle"
" C'mon what kinda question is that"
" It's just a normal question. Answer it."
" C'mon answer it" elle sounded excited. Rishab gave her a weird look and elle replied " I know you are gonna lie. Just take a random name."
"Okay, Ryka?"
" Yes" I answered
" No I mean my answer is ryka"
Okay!!!! I AM ATTRACTIVE? I am so happy. WAIT. Elle asked him to pick a random name. Stupid me!
The bottle spinned for 16 times after that. I was asked 5 questions. All those time I took a truth and thankfully none of them were too wild. These people are being so kind to me either cause I am the youngest or I look way to childish for these stuffs or because I am these girl's boss.
Whatever it is , it got me through is what I was thinking when Tess spinned the bottle and I was at the other end.
" Truth or dare Riks"
" Dare" I was confident it would either be to gulp down a bottle of water or I would be asked to climb up and down the stairs 10 times or something like that.
" Kiss Rahul" I was numb and so was he.
" C'mon I can't do it"
" Why?? It's just a kiss and both of you are single so you don't have anybody to care about."
"No it's not like that, it's just I can't do it. I'll pass" everybody was staring at me and Rahul was not even looking at me. I don't know what he must be thinking. Humiliated maybe? But I can't help.
I passed the dare cause I've never kissed before and I don't want my first kiss to be just for the sake of a silly little game.
When I spinned the bottle after that Rahul was at the other end and he asked for a dare.
" You've to take two pieces of your clothings out"
"Ooooooooooo" was the sound others made.
He wasn't expecting that and I gave a witch- laugh in my mind.
He took out his watch and shirt. SEXY!!!
The game was pretty easy- going after that and finally the clock stuck 8 and we went to cook dinner. 8 people cooking was SAVAGE. The noise!!!!
The food was pretty good though and Shreyas said, " hey guys, truth or dare was fun, what about some pint of strip poker"
I became cold. It's nightmare for me. I'm so dead!!!...And all those animals agreed on playing it....
We sat in a circle. I put on two shirts, two hoodies and three pants in total so that I don't have to strip much in front of them and now I look more fat.
It started and eventually within 10 minutes all of us was half-stripped and I was more than half cause they came to know about my cheating and whoever the bottle spinned to I was ordered to take off a piece of clothing. I was left with one shirt and one pant while elle , ryn and tessa were only with their bras and panties on and all the boys were in their jockeys except Shreyas who still had his pants on. The bottle came to Rishab and he passed . It latter pointed Elle , Tessa and Rahul who passed it too. Now it was just me , shreyas, ryn and Hardik. After three more spins I was on my bras and pants while shreyas was now just on his jockeys. Ryn and Shreyas passed it. The finals were between me and Hardik now.
The bottle pointed Hardik and I thought I won. I THOUGHT. Until he took his watch off which i had overlooked earlier. Of course , the bottle later spinned towards me and I still had my pants on, I was still in game .BUT FATE!!!....The bottle repointed me and I LOST!!!!!!
IT WAS ONE HELL OF A NIGHT!!!