CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM

We landed in Bangalore. I've asked a colleague of mine to pick me up and he was there with my car...
"How will you head back? Car?" Rahul said.
" yeah, I've asked a colleague of mine to pick me up"
" There's no need of it I have my car. I'll drop you."
" No that's fine, he's here already, he has messaged me , so I guess it's time that we part ways, it was a really great vacation and a great flight too. Thank you and hope to meet you soon." I said in a single breath.
" Yes, we will meet soon, are you gonna go back to your home or to the hotel?"
" Nope, I'll go to my home. It's just next to the hotel, "
"Ohh, okay !!! So .......bye then" he said with a potential sad face and we shaked hands though I wanted a hug. We may have became friends but the formalities still exists.
I went to the parking area where I found Abhishek. " How are you sis?" He said after he saw me approaching.
"Good, what about you?''
" All good, all of us missed you, it's been almost three months since we saw you, "
" I'll never ever go on such a long trip in future, never, trust me,I too missed you guys and missed my cabin a lot"
" How was new zealand?" He asked giving the car a quick start
" It's fab. ABSOLUTELY FAB. People are so nice and I made some friends too"
" Of course you did!!! Seriously not a single call in the first three weeks? You seem to not care about us anymore, after you went to new zealand. "
He said.
"C'mon , don't say that. I've been really busy, trust me. Those meetings were just going on and on without a break and then these workshops!! I didn't even got a chance to call mom or dad" I didn't wanna tell anybody about the vacay.
" Hmm...I understand"
I reached home and laid on my bed. I was in no mood of eating something. I just checked the time which was 8 pm and fell asleep.
When I woke up the time was 3 am. I didn't get proper sleep in the vacay so this was a make up for it. After getting a bath, I got ready for office ...
Since  I am the CEO I don't have  fixed office hours. But I spend 18 out of 24 hours in office cause I have nothing else to do. Moreover I m very lucky that I have got co workers who are so passionate towards their job, I have a family in office. Those guys never made me feel like I am away from my home.
I reached the hotel and went for a quick round to check if everything was running smoothly. After 2 hours of round I came to my office. It's a big cabin with translucent walls. I love my office and I missed it a lot it's like my second home. Not much of work was there for me to do at that time so I just put my headsets on and started listening to Heather by Conan Gray

Suddenly my phone rang. RAHUL. I was shocked, it was 6 in the morning after all.
" Good morning" I said as soon as I picked it up.
"You're up. I thought you would be sleeping"
"No, I am in office"
"Ohh, sorry , shall I call you later then?"
"No it's fine, I'm free, you say"
"My parents and my elder sister left for a cousin's wedding , they are not gonna be back for a week"
" Why didn't you go?"
"I didn't want to.. Family weddings suck. If I go there, all I would listen is when are you getting married, look how old you're getting, blah blah blah..."
"Hmm I understand... typical indian families."
" Hmm ..all these days we had so much fun, and it'll suck to be all alone right now, so I just thought maybe I could visit your hotel today?"
" Yeah, sure why not... .when are you coming?" I said excited.
" You tell me, when are you free?"
" I just have a meeting at 6 pm. Did you have breakfast?"
" No, I haven't even brushed. I called you right after I woke up."
" So brush your teeth ,get ready and come here. I am free, we'll talk over pancakes and cold coffee." I giggled
" You sure I won't be hampering your works?"
" Noo!!!! You won't"
" Okay then, coming in 15 minutes"
"Cool"