PART-B.....NEW BEGINNINGS

I landed in New Zealand hoping to start a new life. It was hard bidding goodbye to my colleagues , especially Abhishek, after all he was the only one who selflessly wanted me to start a new life . I haven't told my parents about our break up yet, I just need time. They were surprised with my decision to move out , that too without him.
Surprisingly, rahul came to my office on my last working day.
" You sure?" He said entering the office.
"Very much" I said without looking at him.
"If that's what you've decided. I just came here to say, I still love you and I will keep loving you, nothing in this world can ever change the way I feel about you. And I mean it. Can I expect you to change your mind?. " He said with tears in his eyes.
I couldn't help but got up and hugged him. I COULDN'T hold my tears. I cried and said, " I love you too Rahul, but you know this is too much to take. Sometimes you have to let go the people you love. "
" I know" he whispered.
" I have loved you my entire life, I can say. And undoubtedly I had my best time with you, I find myself very lucky to have dated a guy like you, but now this!!! I don't know if I am overreacting but I can't. I'm sorry" and kissed him " goodbye rahul!" I murmured.
While I was in the flight, all I could remember was the time when we returned to India together. That was the best flight and this, the worst. I miss him. I started regretting my decision but it was too late.

Two months passed, and I am still depressed about everything that happened. His last words hit my heart like an arrow.
But the scar was good for me, I needed it ,I guess.
I've been smoking and drinking a lot recently. It took me almost a week to turn the house into a home.

It was 1:00 am, I was in a bar drinking Champagne. Rahul got me into drinking and I don't know how I behaved that particular day but the next day, the feedbacks I got ,told me I was not so good.

Suddenly this man walked up to me, well dressed , superbly handsome and extremely hot.
I couldn't really recall his face but after a mintute I understood , it's Alex Roe, another childhood crush of mine. Though this was just a crush. I think I really AM lucky to have met two of my childhood crushes , except that I dated one of them too.
" Hi!" He said charmingly.
" Hello" I gave a silly smile...
" I'll have a bourbon" he said to the bartender and looked back at me , " Haven't ever seen a girl alone in a bar that too at this time."
" Yeah, pushing the stresses away"
" I see!!!"
" So, here for the first time?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.
" No, I mean yes, I am from london actually , and came to New Zealand for acting, I am an actor."
" I know you're an actor. I've watched your movies."
"You have? That's surprising. I didn't know my movies were that famous. "
" Of course, they are, you're a good actor" how cringy was that!!!!
" Thank you!!!!!!" He said with a warm smile.
" Most welcome" I smiled back.
It was clear I've lost my senses.
" Don't you think it's too loud here!!" He said finishing his drink.
" It is!!" It really was, I swear!!!
" You wanna get out, let's go for a walk"
" Sure" honestly I don't care about walking with strangers alone anymore, I already have a lot to worry about nowadays.
He helped me with my coat and we came out of the bar. He is such a gentleman.