STILL NOT OVER HIM I GUESS

We talked till the clock striked 6:30 and till we felt the need of a cup of coffee. You must be wandering what we talked about all these time. Just general talks they were. Normal. I told him about my family and about all the crazy moments I've had with Elle, Ryn and Tess. He too gave me some new informations about himself those are not easily found in Google...
The key moment among all these times were when he told me about his ex. He just dated her for like 2 months and she cheated on him. He was hurt, cause at first it was a mere infatuation which eventually resulted to him falling for her. He said he loved her and THAT astonishingly made me envy her.
I think I am falling for him AGAIN. When I was 12, I had a crush on him, a major one, even before I came to know what crush really means other than smash (lame I know)
. I was OBSESSED with him. He was all I used to think about and never missed a match of his at any cost. I watched matches the day before my exams too and surprisingly my parents never complaint about the tantrums I threw when he used to get out like an idiot. I have shed buckets of tears when he got out and even more of them when the rumours of him dating a bollywood star kid proved to be true. I was devastated. And once I realised that I am never , NEVER EVER gonna have him I pushed myself to get over him. It was hard. But it all got fine by the time I was in college. All this time when I was praying to god to make him present in the vacation was because I wanted to meet him once. THAT WAS A WISH OF MINE THAT I COULD NEVER GET OVER WITH.
And here I am , doing all those same mistakes. And the funny thing is, he told me how tough he is in a position mentally for dating and all, cause of that girl. THAT MORON." I don't even see myself in a position right now where I can date" he said. My heart sank. Not that I had a chance with him, but he sounded sad. What felt really good was how genuine of a person he is. He is not a brat who sleeps around with women. He dates women he loves. He's a pure gentleman.