AMBIVALENCE

I rechecked the time on my clock. The clock says the time is 7:38am .It's been 20 minutes since I am waiting for the others to arrive.They are always like this, they will turn up just on time. But today they HAVE TO be
here before the prescribed time. And the time is moving at tortoise's pace.'' Can it be 8:00 already?'' i said to myself irritated.

After another good 15 minutes of boring wait i heard someone saying my name.''Hey Riks'' someone said, thankfully i saw those three muskeeteers come to me excited , all dressed up and looking superbly gorgeous. They are all fashionistas and dressing up is my least preference. I am a lowkey person in these fields, dressing up, applying makeup and all is not my cup of tea but i don't dislike people who does that, cause you know, there's no harm in it as long as you're doing it for yourself. I was wearing a black , full-sleeved dungaree and kept my straight half blonde half brunette hair open that reached below my hip. I got an earful from them for wearing such formal clothes, for an outing which included boys in it, but that's how i dress up, can't help.

Both the cars arrived. Me and Elle got on one and Ryn and Tessa got on the other. I took the driving seat, gave the Audi a quick start and started leading the other car, It's strange, how perfectly I know this country and it's roadways, it shows how much i love it i guess. I am still praying to see him today. ''I am damn sure i read the news right, it clearly said, they have broken up. God please, make him come today'' i begged in my subconscious.

After quite a long drive we reached east coast highway, Elle was on constant call with Rishab to check there whereabouts and she instructed me to the place they were waiting for us. I prayed for the last time till I took the curve to see four dudes waiting for us from a distance. I tried to recognise them but i hardly could ,and all this while Elle was so excited i could see her smile which was as broad as the distance between her two ears. ''She is in love with that boy!'' I smiled to myself.

''IT'S HIM!! OH MY GOOODDDD!!...AM I DREAMING??...HOW CAN ...........HE..WHA-.'' I was shouting silently after those four dudes became visible, Elle got off the car and gave her boyfriend a cute hug, all the other hot and handsomes were smiling seeing them hug each other, and I was smiling seeing him here.

Elle yelled '' RIKS!!!, get off the car, lemme introduce you''

''Yea..yeah sure, wait!'' i fumbled. I was very nervous.

I got off and the first person i laid my eyes on through my sunglasses was Him.He is looking dapper. I smiled to all of them and Elle introduced,'' Riks, this is Rahul, Shreyas and Hardik, and this...'' pointing to her boyfriend , she smiled and continued innocently''....this is Rishab''

''Hi, I am Ryka'' i smiled back and in return i got Hellos from them.I know all of them. Where they are from, what team they play for in ipl and whatnot, but Rahul, i know everything about him, everything that a girl needs to know about his love.

''where are they?'' Elle asked''......can you call them please ,to check?''''

''Yeah, sure, wait''i said

I came two steps beside from where i was standing and called Tessa , knowing that Ryn was driving. She picked up instantly.

''Where are you guys, it's almost been 5 minutes since we are here, and you were right behind us the last i checked, where are you?''

''Actually, we stopped at a mediciine shop to get condoms, you know, just in case'' she said. A brief silence followed

I said '' okay, be fast?''

''Yeah, we are.....i can see you guys. We are here''

I noticed them from a distance.

''They are here'' , i said going back to the others.

They reached and then came the introduction part again, while the others were busy introducing each other, i was busy staring at Rahul, THE KL RAHUL and thank god to the sunglasses , nobody saw me staring at him like a creep. But to my surprise, at times i saw him staring back at me, i wander if it was his sixth sense.

''so we gotta get divided now, we'll again meet each other once we reach the villa. So boys, you decide which car you wanna get in? Ryn winked.

I heard Hardik whispering to Rahul '' dude i wanna get into this one. you see yours'' pointing to the car me and elle came in.

''but why, i decided on getting in it before you,''

''aah, i get why, i see why you are desperate , because of the hot lady don't you''

''ohh come on, i am NOT desperate, if you wanna get in that car, go, i don't care.''

''nope you know what, i don't anymore, you carry on, you just have a limited time to impress her and i got the whole vacation. best of luck'' Hardik smirked and went nearer to the other car.

Much to my surprise, nobody else heard what they said, pretty much because the other five were busy flirting with each other. I soon understood they were talking about me for the kind of glances they were giving me while whispering to each other. But i somehow felt victimised. But i also blushed realising He wants to get in the car i am gonna be in.

Rahul announced'' i am getting in this car, Hardik will get in the other and what about you guys?'' looking at Shreyas and Rishab

''i am getting in here,..............with elle'' Rishab smiled.

Soon after, we were all inside our respective cars, all set to enjoy ourselves even more with the other genders around.