WARM CONFESSIONS

The game got over by 11:25 pm. Just 35 minutes to the start of a new year. All the arrangements and decors were already done by the girls when the boys were busy cooking dinners.
Within minutes we all changed into nice clothes. And my good dress is a pair of jeans and a top. Ryn literally yelled at me for the kind of dress I came wearing, she then helped me chose a better top and modified it . Trust me it just had more cleavage ,the rest was THE SAME....
" FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONEEEEE, HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR!!!!!" we shouted like a bunch of drunk bastards. WE ACTUALLY WERE A BUNCH OF DRUNK BASTARD EXCEPT ME WHO WAS JUST A BASTARD CAUSE I DON'T DRINK.
Elle and Tess were 5 pegs down already and they were behaving like psychos. Others were busy serving themselves with glasses of champagne or beer.
I was feeling a bit out of place. But it was fun watching these people behaving like a group of mad dogs.
Rishab came and sat beside me.
"Left out?" He said with that hedious alcoholic odour coming out of his mouth which literally was about to make me puke.
"No!!! I'm enjoying" I managed to say.
"You don't look like . One drink won't make any difference."
" No thanks, I am good with my coke. By the way, don't you think elle is drinking way too much" I said looking at her horrible condition.
"Let her. I believe she has been more drunk. Though she might puke later. Just hope that it's not me who she pukes over" we laughed.
"That's why I am not drinking much so that, you know ,I can take care of her. Either way, max to max she is gonna strip in front of these guys that she already half-did, so don't worry." He said with a warm smile.
"You love her ,don't you?" I said without being able to hold it back.
He gave me a weird look.
" You do , I know, I can see it on your face" I said.
" I mean yeah I like her . She is fun and loving and caring. You see?"
I gave him a look that says: ADMIT IT.
"Okay, yeah, I love her"
" Then why don't you go say it to her?"
" I donno if she feels the same and I can't afford to take any rejection." He said in a sad tone.
" I believe she too feels what you feel for her"
" I can sense it, but I still wanna be confirmed" he looked at me
" You want me to help?"
" Can you? Please!!!!"
" Okay! Will ask her but not tonight, she is not in the right state , I think you should tuck her to the bed, she's gonna pass out otherwise" I said.
" Yeah, I too think so"
Rishab went to ask elle to follow him to the upstairs but elle in return hopped on him thinking that Rishab is approaching her for a make out session. She almost took his pants off but Rishab managed to take her upstairs.
DRUNK GIRLS ARE HARD TO DEAL WITH I GUESS......