I HAD NO CHOICE!

I returned to my house beside the hotel. I was shivering. This was not what I expected out of our relationship.
The way we have been all these two years, anybody will be stunned to learn the current status of it.
I remember, one and an half-year ago when he said he wanted to move in with me.
.......................
" Ryka, when are you coming"
" I am still stuck with some works, I'll be there soon, say half an hour"
" Okay" he said and kept the call.
I reached home after an hour.
" I'm very sorry rahul, there's been a lot of pressure recently. Sorry that I am not giving you enough time." I said once I reached his house.
" You know what, I think it's time for us to take the next step in our relationship."
" And.....what is it?" I pronounced carefully.
" I think I should move in with you" he said smiling.
" Are you kidding me!!! Oh my god!!! That'd be so good. " And hugged him
Within a week I moved in to his house, for his parents coincidentally wanted to live in Mangalore and left to settle there.
.......................
I had the best two years of my life with him. With time, I grew so close to his teammates that it's beyond imagination . Hardik considered me as his best friend and told me every nook and corner of his life. The team captain, Virat, his wife Anushka, others like Mayank and Sinan all of them were so close to me , they were like my family.

I don't know if they will forgive rahul but I know I CAN'T.
I can't live in india anymore cause with these people around I'll die a slow death, because their love is so strong that it might push rahul away from their life. I do not want that.
I opened my phone only to find 37 missed calls.
" Ryka" he said sobbing after I called him back.
" Rahul, I can't do it anymore "
" Atleast give me a chance to explain"
" No, I don't want you to make it any worse, let it be. I called you to let you know that i'm leaving india."
"What ..whe..Where are you going?"
" Somewhere. Take care of mom and dad ,I mean uncle and aunty. Best of luck. Bye" and kept the phone. I cried so much. As if someone opened the tap and forgot to close it, tears kept shedding down my face.

Within a week I was all ready to leave india and leave all the happy memories I had behind me. I promised mom and dad that I will come back every month to spend time with them.
I am going to New Zealand, where it all started in the first place, I wanna re-start .