Chpter 114

Olly's POV

I finally manage to warm up the patio and set up a nice place to lay out some snacks and drink cocoa for me and Mariana to watch the stars tonight.

It's amazing on how many countless stars you can see without the pollution.

The sliding glass door catches my ear as it opens and I see Mariana bundled up in her winter clothes but she immediately throws them off as she realizes it's hot like a sauna in here.

"How did you ma- never mind," she shakes her head and giggles.

"The key is small vents," i declared and she kisses my cheek multiple times.

I hand her a cup of cocoa and we just looked out into the woods and start night together, "Merry Christmas," I kissed her head and she giggles.

"Merry Christmas, Olly," she warmly replies and sets both of our cups of cocoa aside.

"It's your turn," her eyes showed something I haven't seen before.

"I'm not following," I genuinely acted clueless as to what she's talking about- eh maybe not so much.

She pushes me to lay on my back and I instantly understood what she was talking about- I mean, it's not a big deal on whether or not I received. Today was a very memorable day for Marianna I'm sure of it.

She gently tugs my jeans off and she chokes as she realizes I have to pairs of pants on.

"Okay but can you really judge me?" I defended myself and we both started laughing.

"Here, I'll help you," I insisted and got up in front of her to undress myself. The fire warmed my back nicely but everywhere that Mariana's eyes came across on my body burned.

I go back to lay on my back and I open my legs for her, I'm actually nervous myself- it's not everyday you just see me laying on my back spreading my legs you know.

"Before I commence on eating you out, I just want to say you're one of the best things that has ever happened ever since I've attended Key West and you're the most amazing girlfriend!" Mariana rambles and I sat back up cupping her face to kiss her.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, I'll show you how I like it," I calmed her nerves knowing exactly how she acts.

"I love you too. I don't think a Christmas present such as your virginity could get anymore special than this," I looked her straight in the eyes knowing exactly how serious and important today was for her.

I can hardly remember my first time... I don't think I even came. But I'm glad that Mariana is going to remember this. All of it.

"Okay..." she mutters nervously.

"You shall commence," I teased her and she laughs.

I lay back down I watched her face make all sorts of expression, it was making me nervous too as she continuously blushes just staring at me.

"I lick here?" She dips her head and the tip of her tongue immediately goes on top of my clit.

I jolt back a bit from the touch, I'm more of a teaser and with a move like that, I'd tap out without even getting a chance to cum... I'm sensitive there. But I can't give a sex Ed class on how to eat pussy right now. I'll just take it.

I muffled a yes as I tried to control myself and she continues to lick directly on my clit. I couldn't contain my moans and I just continued to take whatever she had to give.

"So much for a virgin," i grunted as I resisted to move my hips in sync with her mouth.

"I have a vibrator... I'm a girl with sexual needs too. I know a thing or two- I guess," Mariana second guesses her confidence as I open my eyes to smirk at her.

"What's the other thing you know about?" I couldn't help but wonder.

Mariana gets up and intertwines her legs with mine and starts to straddle me.

"It's hard to believe this is really your first time you know. Scissoring as the second move?" I sighed out of breath already and just feeling how wet she is sends me.

"I watched a few porn videos..." Mariana admitted embarrassed.

"Perv, show me what you saw," I looked at her with another daring smirk and she bit her lip with a nervous nod.

<><><>

A few hours had gone by and I thought I was sleeping soundly until I realized I could feel the warmth of the fire next to me.. but that's not what caught my eye.

Multiple rays of lights from the nigh sky danced in the stars and I've never seen such a thing before in my life...

My eyes wandered and I found Mariana sitting perpendicular from me and the overall sight was just- I can't let this go.

I quietly sneak back in to get my phone and I tip toed back out to see her still looking at the blue-green and yellow aurora light show.

I got a few photos in and I snuck a video of her reaching out towards the skyline trying to touch them.. I doubt she's going to ever forget today. I don't want to forget it either, it was nice- sweet, really.

I laid back down and fell asleep soundly from watching her watching the light show and it was something I highly doubt I could ever let go of.