Chapter 19

Nicole's POV

You have got to be kidding me. There was chatter left and right in the hallways, more than usual. "Olly's back," caught my ear and my heart sped up.

I thought about how upset she was. And I covered for her... I don't know why I instinctively did that for her. I should've reported it and I didn't.

But here we are... sitting in my office.... with her shades on.... Covered in cake... with a straight face....

Did someone kiss her cheek?

"I didn't start it."

I immediately scoffed. "Olly you've got to be kidding me." I just witnessed her throwing cake at a student and calling a food fight.

"I'm being serious Nicole! How the hell was I supposed to know the seniors and clubs were going to get together throw me a birthday party when I come back?! Hell, I didn't even know it was my birthday," She stood up out of her chair took her shades off.

I didn't say anything at first. I wasn't prepared for this. I didn't know it was her birthday.

"You think I'd be this sloppy with my craft? If I had known, I'd have the food fight outside on the parking lot or something. Not indoors; You can just hose the frosting down in the parking lot. Why'd I throw the cake if I thought about having a food fight in a parking lot? oh well, let's see here- oh I don't know, maybe it's because I have a crush on my principal and I enjoy every second that I spend alone with her and I don't care if she hates me for making a fool out of her husband. She deserves so much better than him. I'd blow up his car again if it'll get the point across!" she yelled at the top of her lungs and threw her glasses to the sides.

"Lower your voice Olly," I growled and she grabbed me by my shirt with both hands and leaned over my desk.

"Damnit why'd you have to be so hot," she looked me in my eyes and she's frustrated with lust.

I wanted to give in. I wanted to kiss her. Her breath smelled like cake and I just wanted a taste from her lips.

No. She's my student.

"Olly, let go of me- please," I said in a calm manner. She loosens her grip and before she backs away she kisses my cheek again, "Olly!" I gasped.

She pounced back heading out my office, "you had frosting your cheek, couldn't let frosting go to waste or an opportunity to press my lips against your skin go to waste," she opened the door.

"Olly, I'm you principal. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that what you're doing is inappropriate."

she shook her head with a smile, "Fine, I won't flirt with you for the rest of the year... if you come to my beach bash this evening." she gave that stupid smirk again.

"Deal," I immediately said. and she skipped out my office.

The things she does. Her choice of words, it has to stop. I can't resist her any longer and I'm not sure how to go about this either because I'm slowly starting to develop an attraction for her.

She just makes me feel, all sorts of things... She's sweet, in her own rebellious way. It was charming really.

She's brought so much excitement to me already.

I looked at her student profile again and replayed the shenanigans that happened in the cafeteria. It warmed me so much that she's being her troublesome self. I didn't like seeing her hurt.

I won't lie, having her in my office did fill the void that shadowed me the couple of weeks. It just felt right.

I should do something for her birthday, yeah.

I packed my things and left my VP in charge of things while I was out getting the perfect gift for Olly and a nice outfit for her party.