Chapter 37

Olly's POV

I woke up to knocking on my door and a beautiful woman snuggled into my shoulder...

SHIT I'M NAKED- FUCK, SHE'S NAKED TOO.

I quickly and swiftly got out of my bed without waking up Nicole and gently pull my comforter over her gorgeous ass body.

I threw on my clothes and fixed my hair the best way I possibly could. I took a deep breath to gain composure and then opened the door, "hey dad," i chirped.

"Hey sport, I'm just letting you know I won't be home until probably late midnight," he explained.

"Heard it loud and clear," I saluted and he smiled as he walked off.

I was getting read to close the door until he comes back, "Olly?" He started. I swear, if he asks me what a twink is for the second time, I'm swan diving down the stairs.

"Isn't that Nicole's T-shirt?" He eyed me up and down and I instantly froze. I'm not sure what to say to cover this one up. It remained quiet until I let out a heavy sigh.

"Yeah, tell me about it. She thinks if I dress like her, I might have some class. I think it's crazy," I have my dad a look and he chuckled.

"As long as you two ladies are getting along fine," He pulled me into a tight hug and walked down the steps.

I watched him leave the dealership and I went back up the steps to see Nicole beautifully sleeping... I wish I could watch her sleep every night.

Moments later a car was speeding through the neighborhood and the tires screech loudly in front of the dealership.

It was so loud, Nicole sat straight up startled.

"I'll go check it out," I kissed her head and skipped in my crocs

I stepped down the stairs and I recognize the man pacing around the lot... Michael.

My jaw clenched and I immediately knelt down to put my crocs in sports mode and I hear Nicole upstairs yelling.

"I KNOW YOU'RE UP THERE NICOLE I HAVE YOUR STUPID ASS LOCATION!" He roared in the lot.

This man....

"Could you please not fucking yell? I was enjoying my nap. You're so needy as man, are you sure you're hetero?" I growled.

"You live here? You of all people, of course you live here," he laughed with a crazed look in his eye. The man has lost it, all of it.

"Listen dyke, I'm just here to get my wife. Now if you don't mind," he walks past me but I plant my palm into the center of his chest, making him stop dead in his tracks.

"That's your ex wife. One more step and you're trespassing. Two inches and all," I warned him.

"I'm counting to three, if you don't get your lesbo hands off of me, I'm beating the shit out of you," he said in a low tone.

"Three," I simply stated and shoved him back far enough to do a round house kick.

Michael fell on his knee and touched his face with his hand to see blood trickling down the side of his head.

"You're dead," he glared.

I've been waiting for this moment.

Michael charges at me with full speed and I shifted my stance, dodging one of his punches and I kneed him in his stomach.

He recovers and grabs a hold of my hair, I knew he was a bitch.

I was dragged into his embrace and he lifted me up into the air and slammed me down into the rubble of the pavement.